Thread: Same protocol stack to wireless adapter binding failures on multiple Windows 7

Same protocol stack to wireless adapter binding failures on multiple Windows 7

Wireless adapter connection failure because of the same protocol stack on windows 7 64 bit system. For solving this problem I have tried each and everything of Linksys and trednet wireless adapters. I think that the problem is related with the drivers for the wireless network connection adapter. Windows is not able to automatically connect the IP protocol stack for network adapter. But before trying anything I need suggestion related to this problem.

Re: Same protocol stack to wireless adapter binding failures on multiple Windows 7

I am also having the same problem, I am having two machines are windows 7 64 bit. I have updated the drivers that are used in IEEE 802.11n, the two computer systems are having windows 7 and it is also updated. The adapters that I am using are also certified by Microsoft. Till now I have not found any solution for the problem, if you can find any solution for the problem then let me know about it.

Re: Same protocol stack to wireless adapter binding failures on multiple Windows 7

I am using i3 system and it is having built in the wireless adapter that is working properly. But this thing is not related to router because more than six local wireless routers is not showing any issues for any of the adapters. One more thing that adapters that are configured are configured without any errors. I have also check the network settings on windows 7 but everything seems to be normal. Is there anything that I am missing?

According to me that HP 64 bit widows is one of the best, I think that the problem is related to the chipset, to be more precise may be the nVida or something to similar cheap chipset. As far as I know USB or the WiFi is working will on Dell. I have complete formatted the system and then installed each and everything on my system. But then also I am facing this problem. Is there any solution for this problem?

Well I have got the solution for the problem that I was facing actually the main culprit is the antivirus software that I was using. The antivirus that I was using is causing the compatibility issue. Simple solution that I have tried for solving my problem is that I have uninstalled antivirus software from my computer system and then configured all the things and after configuring installed the antivirus software. Now my system is working well, if you are facing the same problem then you can try the same thing.

Thanks for the solution, I was also facing this problem and I have followed the same steps that you have said. Bingo, I have solved the problem that I was facing from last two days. If I will face any other problem related this then I will surely contact you for getting related reply. Anyways once again thanks for the solution that you have provided.