Thread: Bluescreen ndis.sys windows 7

Bluescreen ndis.sys windows 7

I have the problem of recurring blue screen " DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ", with info on an error in the Ndis.sys .the prblem is not with the IRQ or strips of ram. Someone knows something about this ndis.sys? However, I can not find the drivers, I am under windows 7. Ref of drivers: rt64win7.sys. I will also communicate the address to download a patch to fix this problem, but not succeed. Please help.

Re: Bluescreen ndis.sys windows 7

A BSoD on Windows 9x/Me gives the user the option to restart or continue. However , VxD does not show a BSoD so fantastic , the error occurred can not be resolved and it is therefore recommended to reboot the machine, since resumed operations after a BSoD is often uncertain or even impossible. The most common cause of BSoD is usually due to incompatible versions of DLLs. This cause is sometimes referred to a " DLL hell ".

The message of "stop "contains the error code and its symbolic name (example : 0x0000001E , KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ) and four values depending on the error between parentheses . It displays the memory address where the problem occurred and the name of the pilot. Under Windows NT and 2000 , the second and third sections respectively of the screen contain information on all drivers loaded and empty the stack. The information pilots are displayed in three columns. The first column gives the base address of the driver, the second list the dates of creation of pilot form of Unix timestamp and the third displays the names of the pilots.

Sometimes you make the connection between the arrival of these screens of death and installing a new driver, a new gear , Application ( style peer to peer software , antivirus / firewall, etc. . ) .
    1. You check if you have not installed something ( soft / matte) since it happens to you . If so , restore your pc if you have backups.
    2. Update your bios as stated zgory
    Check if your config is good in the bios ( cpu, ram frequency , voltage and timings loyal to manufacturer 's specifications )
    3 .Since you've already tested your ram , try to test your hard drive and integrity of your system.

You can try with the guest orders and let the scan at next boot, but I suggest you boot from the original Windows CD and go into the Recovery Console to do the scan line, it is possible to install it (the console ) The boot with the F10 key after the Welcome screen is still the key R for repair ... Beware ! e Administrator password will then ask the coup plans , ila full of tips on how to pass another google the word password . (in the case of no password , just press Enter). The Chkdsk command creates and displays a report on the state of a disk based file system . Chkdsk also includes all the errors on the disk and corrects them. Used without parameters , chkdsk displays the status of the disk in the drive current .

You can cancel or return the verification of the disk with the command CHKNTFS . But if an audit is scheduled at each startup is that the system considers that the disk is not ' integrated ', so be careful anyway . In a Command Prompt window : type
    CHKNTFS /?
    this will give the different forms of this command.

hello friends,
    recently i got BSNL broadband connection. i got a modem UT300R2U which was supplied to me 2 years ago worked well on win XP sp2. now when i start BB after a few minutes BSOD occurs. i also got a tata photon connection which i want to discontinue after correctly getting BSNL BB. pls advise a solution.

soryy i didnot mention ..my system win 7 ultimate 32bit. 2gb ram

hello friends,
    recently i got BSNL broadband connection. i got a modem UT300R2U which was supplied to me 2 years ago worked well on win XP sp2. now when i start BB after a few minutes BSOD occurs. i also got a tata photon connection which i want to discontinue after correctly getting BSNL BB. pls advise a solution.
    Edit/Delete Message

If you wish to securely and efficiently fix BSNL-Broadband BSOD error, I just advice you to run a Free Registry Scan on your slow and old PC. An outstanding and high engineered BSNL-Broadband BSOD error fixer all the time comes with influential and the most enhanced trouble detection algorithm which can afterward assist you to execute many PC maintenance activities to safely and efficiently fix BSNL-Broadband BSOD error and optimize your system performance to its peak performance.