Thread: Windows 7 error: "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working"

Windows 7 error: "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working"

I have installed the Windows 7 in my desktop computer and after that i have installed all the necessary driver for the same. I have installed the printer driver also but when trying to print i am getting the error message i.e. "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working". I am unable to resolve this if possible then help me with this issue. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 error: "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working"

This error might be possible because the printer is not supporting the 32 bit of the application printing that you are trying to perform. First check whether the printer of yours is supporting the 32 bit or not. If it is not supporting then it is impossible to print from the same. So check and see whether it is working or not.

Re: Windows 7 error: "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working"

As per my knowledge the Printer might be not supporting the driver for your device which you are using and can be possible that might not perfection with the functionality of it. If you can then download the latest driver for the Windows 7 which will work fine with the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

Damaged documents or documents that contain damaged graphics or damaged fonts can cause print errors in Word. Before you reinstall drivers or software, test the Word program's ability to print. To do this, follow these steps:
    Word 2007 and Word 2010
    • Open a new blank document in Word.
    • On the first line of the document, type the following text: =rand(10)
    • Press ENTER. This inserts 10 paragraphs of sample text.
    • Try to print the document.
    • If the document prints successfully, change to a different font, or insert clip art, a table, or a drawing object.

For more visit here.

It could be also possible that the word is conflicting with the any of the application in the system which result as the non printing of the document. If possible then follow the below given step that will help you for the same. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue of yours.

• Click on Start
    • Go to Control Panel
    • Change to Default Printer to Microsoft XPS Printer
    • Install the compatible driver for your printer
    • Uninstall other printer if using any.

If nothing from the above reply is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue and see whether you are getting the proper solution for your printing issue. The Microsoft is also having the Windows 7 support forum where you can work with the issue and find the solution.

I think that the driver for the printer is not functioning and giving the error for same. In that case it is better to download and install the latest printer driver. But first you have uninstall the driver for printer completely so that you feel not face any kind of conflict during the time of the installation of the new driver. So do the same and get rid of the issue.