Thread: How to Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7?

How to Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7?

I think that you all should have got an idea why I am here (from title). I am not used with the Windows 7, since I always worked on Windows XP. Not even Windows Vista because I came to know that it was having lot of issues. Since, you members reply very clearly, I thought that instead of searching this topic on Internet, it would be better if I post over here. So please tell me how to Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7? I think that someone will answer me soon.

Re: How to Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7?

In Windows 7, the logon screen usually contains an image that you can choose to configure your computer and default user name. Since I bought my computer from Best Buy, the image was already set and the user name was simply user. I know about changing username in Windows 7, so I will discuss on same.
    1. Initially you will have to click Start, then Control Panel. Then click User Accounts and Family Safety.
    2. On the next screen, click User Accounts starting at the top.
    3. At last, click Change the account name to actually modify the user name. If you amend the username to a different account, click Manage another account.
    4. Now enter the innovative username and click the Change button.
    5. Once you snap Change, which will revisit to the preceding screen with a preview the logon screen another time.

Actually changing and create user password in Windows 7 is not tough job. Since, you have recently started using it, you may find little difficult. But then also I think that you can do some R & D and you will able to do it on your own. I would like to provide simple help for you. If you want to create a password for your user account or change the current password, click on the link Change Password Windows which would be presented in User Accounts in Control Panel. If you do not have a password setup your account user, you can click on Create a password for your account link, otherwise you can click Change Password.

Both Windows 7 as Windows Vista and Windows allow you to choose an image or picture of us to put as "avatar" that identify to our user account. If you're tired of the little flower or some of these images by default puts the users Windows 7 I will explain the simple process to "put a picture on the Windows user" or in my case the picture of my pet. If you are unfamiliar with the image of the account I commented that it is this image you can see every time you open the Start Menu (1) or whenever you log to put password. To change it you go to Control Panel and click on User Accounts and Family Safety. Once inside the user accounts click Change account picture. Now you'll see several images to choose from, if you do not like any you can upload your photo or any thing you want to do this you must click the Find more images. Looking for the path of the image and click on Open. Done, I have the image you want my user image.

Re: How to create a standard user account in Windows 7

Windows 7 has initially created an Administrator account by default. It is useful to create a Standard account for safer use of the computer. You have just finished installing Windows 7 or you just bought a computer with Windows 7? And there are several people to use the computer? The following steps are useful for creating a Standard account on Windows 7 :
    1. Create a new account: Type "Account" in the search box in the Start menu to get to the window ad hoc. Click "Manage another account", then "Create a new account. Type the desired user name and make sure that the type "Standard User" is selected. Complete the creation operation standard account by clicking on "Create Account".
    2. Create a password for your account Standard Windows 7: By protecting each account with a different password, you prevent other computer users to access and connect to it, even inadvertently. For create the password, turn on the "Create a new account, click the specific account, then click" Create a password. You'll have to retype two times to make sure you do not make errors entering the password to protect the account. You can also take the opportunity to change the image from the account and activate the parental controls if necessary.