Thread: BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe +70600 listed as cause - HELP!

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe +70600 listed as cause - HELP!

I started receiving BSOD after the first week. I used to work around the issue as HP need to go for the restoration of it's factory settings. Now, they consider that it is related to the registry issues . However, after going through other discussions on the official communities, it seems that it can be the issue related to the memory operation .

I have "Blue Screen View" which is installed since starting of the March and it recorded 34 BSOD. They entire showing the same cause - rnl.exe +70600.I hope someone can help.

Re: BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe +70600 listed as cause - HELP!

I would recommend you to go for the updation of the BIOS that would make you easy to come out from this very issue and also the hardware drivers for Windows 7 initially. If the problem still going on , would you please upload the minidump files as recommended for analyzing.

You can also analyze the same with the Debugging Tools by yourself. You are able to go for the installation of the same and it is Symbol Packages from the suggested link: http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/Devtoo...g/default.mspx

Collect Minidump Files

Collect Minidump Files

1. Click on the "Start" menu, input the "SYSDM.CPL" (without quotation) within the “Search” bar and issue “Enter” key.
    2. Move to the "Advanced" tab and click onto the "Settings" button within the "Startup and Recovery".
    3. Within the "Write debugging information" part, just be sure the "Small memory dump (128KB)" option is activated.
    4. Be sure that "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" is in the "Small dump directory" open box and click on the “OK” button to save this .

Hello all of you,
    Thanks for the help and support from you all but still I am getting same issues. I moved through the suggestions given by you all and tried to apply everything possible solution but after all ...The same issues getting occurred ..Do you have anymore suggestion regarding this .. The same blue screen is getting appeared..Anymore ideas ..

If the Blue Screen comes up second time , Just go through the following steps to collect memory dump files:

1. Click on the “Start” menu and then type out the “%SystemRoot%\Minidump" into the “Search” bar and issue the “Enter” key.

2. Move to your Desktop and make a right-click on this and create a new one directory and name it as "Dump".........

3. Copy entire memory dump files (seems as [Mini092008-01.dmp]) within the Minidump to this directory.

4. Make a right-click on the Dump directory, click onto the "Send To" and then click on the "Compressed (zipped) Folder".

5. Please transfer the ZIP file to me .

It seems as your Norton/Symantec AntiVirus tool and that may causes the problems (EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT). The drivers are introduced from June 2009, so you have to go for the recently launched version of the Norton software . If this is the newest version,clean this out and go for the Freeware tools such as Microsoft Security Essentials. Are you still interacted with the crash after removing out the Norton from system ?
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Even after, I finished the BIOS and driver applicable updates, I have planned to implement your suggestion and I uninstalled the Norton and then after installed the Microsoft Security Essentials. I will post this again and let you be sure that if I get some other crashes after this .