Thread: Windows 7 playback of Xvid/AVI and H.264/MP4 has audio / visual sync issues

Windows 7 playback of Xvid/AVI and H.264/MP4 has audio / visual sync issues

I have observed that at time of using native windows 7 codec, some files always having the audio synchronizing issue. I mean that the audio is not synchronized properly in accordance with video. Whenever I am trying to play this in VLC, iTunes or any other player that are available in market it shows the same problem. Is this a bug and if yes then what we can do for resolving this problem.

Re: Windows 7 playback of Xvid/AVI and H.264/MP4 has audio / visual sync issues

Recently I have bought two computers and windows 7 is configured in both of them. Both computer is facing the same issue that the video and audio is out of synchronization. I am hundred percent sure that this is not the problem of video or the audio because these videos are working fine when I am playing that thing on windows XP. Any related reply for solving this problem will be appreciated.

Dr. V Guest

I am also facing the similar problem with xvid. Only .Mov file is synchronization properly using Quicktime player. But if I am using windows media player and windows media center the audiw is a few seconds behind. This is really annoying thing having to switch programs for viewing one file. One more thing I do not want to install Quicktime or iTune on my computer system.

I just bought my first MacBook, now I want to synchronize my Palm with Ical calendar to get the calendar updated. I carry the synchronization via Bluetooth and it works smoothly with Palm Desktop. Now I would like to sync with Ical, so I am going to iSync, or I choose the Enable synchronization PAL OS, after that he told me to go on hotsync manager choose the conduct and validate isync.

I also have the same problem. Who did more with two identical machines, I perceived that this works on one and the Moving resources it did not! The folders in the librairy are exactly identical. Did you find alternatives for this? If you have any related solution for this problem let me know about the solution.

I have the same problem as you and I do not know how to fix it either. It is important that I can iSync but I cannot, and I did not have these lines. Exactly the same problem, I carefully followed the procedures and there is no driving isync in HotSync Manager. I am also in the same queue if any one of you has the solution for this then let me know.

I just bought a Palm Tungsten E to an individual, and I have a problem in synchronization. I installed Palm Desktop, and AC did not work. I then did a hard reset, to be sure to leave a good foundation, and I took the opportunity to reinstall Palm Desktop. But nothing more AC puts me The Connection Between your handheld computer.