Thread: Dell BH200 Bluetooth headphones cannot connect as audio device

Dell BH200 Bluetooth headphones cannot connect as audio device

I own a Dell BH200 BT headphone set. The device is detected by and combined with by my Windows 7 HP HDX 16 Windows 7 system (It was updated to Windows 7 from Vista running on HP facilitated upgrade). Within the Audio tab of the Bluetooth configurations , it displays DEL BH200 and there is two records

1. Bluetooth Stereo Audio
    Disconnected
    Stereo Headphones
    2. Bluetooth hands-Free Audio
    Connected
    Hands-free Headset with Microphone

If I am going to try to make it disconnect the second one . Above and try to Connect to first one . It does not plug. There is no error messages etc.

Re: Dell BH200 Bluetooth headphones cannot connect as audio device

just go for the pairing of the machines with different known-good Bluetooth device. The system got unable to connect to a known-good Bluetooth device:

There is an issue with the Bluetooth adapter or software.
    The system properly goes to connects with the known-good Bluetooth device, you have to contact with the Technical Support.

There assumes to be a lot of issues with the headphones when my research is continued. You also did not properly detect your HDX 16 model to involved with the particular model information and model # to perform any further research.

Thanks for the assistance . I am not sure about this what more explanation will detect the model in better. 4GB, Windows 7 home Premium (that is upgraded with the HP facilitated disk from Vista-64). I have plugged with my Samsung phone and transferred the contact to the computer with the help of bluetooth. As I indicated above connecting (pairing) my Headphones to system is not an issue. Getting this to be the audio device is. It moved feasible when it had Windows Vista on this .

I have just done the upgrade from windows vista to Windows 7 RTM. For the most section , things have moved properly . The only problem, I have been suffering related to my bluetooth headset, a Dell BH200. The laptop is an inspiron 1720.

I am able to make the pair with the headset with the Windows 7 and even get the bluetooth configuration to show that there is stereo audio available. The issue is that the bluetooth headset didn't displays up in my playback devices list. I have performed the uninstallation and reinstallation of the bluetooth drivers from Dell,I have tried switching on and off all of the properties of the headset, uninstalling the bluetooth driver and allowing the windows redetect and install but there is nothing feasible at all.

I also running with the BH200 and unable to get this to perform the installation successfully on Windows 7 to safe my life. It just continuously stating that "No driver found".

It performs as a charm on OSX. I am running with two other systems with Windows 7, one Dell and one home made, both are running with a small capable bluetooth plugin, but that should not create any difference in between. There are just no absolute BH200 drivers specifically for the Windows 7 and there should be regardless of what system is being used. I go through the many topics through the google on this scenario but there is no answers at all. Can anyone post the absolute drivers for Windows 7 for the BH200 headset .

I got the similar issue (BH200 / Inspiron 1720 / Windows 7) -after all got the fix related to this ! Primarily, I have installed the Bluetooth drivers from CSR plc (Cambridge Silicon Radio) - it's half going feasible , as I received the mono and microphone from the BH200 headset, but I am not getting the stereo.

Then I moved for the installation of IVT's "Blue Sollie" bluetooth software (v6.4.249 in this situation ) - it worked as a charm ! Now, I received the stereo from the headset, or mono plus microphone, as I moved through the same when I had installed Windows Vista instead of Windows 7 Ultimate. The software user interface is not overly supposed as the user-friendly, but I got this as a worse.