Thread: Very big mouse-pointer in Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit

Very big mouse-pointer in Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit

I am using Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit on my laptop. I am facing a constant annoying problem in my system and due to that I am not able to work at all. First of all the mouse point is very big and it become pain here to click on anything. I tried by setting up things but nothing helped here much. The same is also moving very fast. What do here to fix this issue. Thanks.

Re: Very big mouse-pointer in Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit

It is possible to adjust the speed of the mouse pointer where you can make it slow. The speedy point is suitable for large screens. To change the speed of your mouse click on Start and then click on Settings. Then click on Control Panel and in the window click double click on Mouse. This option will let you to adjust your mouse settings. Change the speed of the mouse . After opening the window to change pointer speed, click on Pointer Options and then check back.

I installed an ATI 5770 in my Windows 7 system with a large screen of 27 inch monitor. Since I am using Photoshop or other software with design and use ACDSee for photo management. The mouse pointer here becomes very large in 800x600 resolution. I tried reinstalling the ATI drivers, those of the Logitech mouse does nothing. Does anyone have an idea about this.

Go in control panel and then click on mouse to adjust the settings. If you have difficulty making a double click, slow down the speed by clicking the indicator and dragging it to the left. Otherwise, drag the cursor to the right to accelerate the double click. From here you can choose the mouse pointer and set the smaller one. Also check that your resolution must be much high for the same.

It is possible to customize the appearance of the mouse cursors in Windows 7. There are several default pointers provides and it is possible to install new ones also. To customize the same click on the Pointers tab and then choose a option from the list. Before changing anything you can click on preview to see the effect of the same. At last you can click on Apply for changes.

When you purchase a new mouse, it may be delivered with an installation disc containing software that manages your mouse and keyboard. This applies to equipment such as Logitech, who are managed with the SetPoint software. When you unpack your new mouse, place directly on your hard drive in your computer and the installation should start automatically, follow the steps on screen.

To configure your mouse or keyboard, run the configuration program by clicking on its icon. The icon is found either in the start menu, and on the all programs or in the taskbar near the time. You can then set the double click speed, move the mouse, but also the multimedia buttons. This type of software replaces the Windows mouse configuration. There are some ready made configuration tool for that.