Thread: WMC Weak TV Signal for one channel only?

WMC Weak TV Signal for one channel only?

I am having two ATI cablecard DCT cards that are placed in my computer system. The whole thing is working fine in WMC, but there is a problem that one channel is coming for few seconds and then a blue screen is displayed with the message of weak TV signal. If I am clicking on the same show again that is on the guide, the channel is coming and it is working fine till I change the channels.

Re: WMC Weak TV Signal for one channel only?

For solving your problem you just need to reset and configure your windows media center again. First you need to open control panel or the programs and feature. After that you have to click on “Turn windows feature” that is given in the left pane. Then you have to uncheck the media features and then reboot that thing. After rebooting your computer system you have to turn off windows features. Finally start windows media center and do the configuration again.

I unplug the cable TV of neufbox this morning without doing so deliberately. And when I turn on my TV signal it puts me on TV and the non dispensable neufbox button Tv is off. I do not know how to get it working again. If anyone can enlighten me, it would be with pleasure. Is there any solution for the problem that I am facing I will be waiting for your reply.

I have a problem with my media center (ION 330 HT Asrock BD) I have a tv tuner with (AverMedia Hybrid Volar HX). It works very well with AVerTV but when I use it with WMC, the picture stutters a lot, the CPU usage goes up to 90% and sometimes it tells me that the signal is too weak. But I use the cable and I have no problem with my TV signal with AVerTV I saw that others had this problem but I found no solution.

Some cable operators use non-standard frequencies, thus WMCE not good at predetermined frequencies when scanning research. So you have two options: The first is that you know the right frequencies, and WMCE at frequencies very close frequencies to use. You go into the epg and you put the mouse on a string to change, you do right click, change the channel. It opens a settings screen, you choose to modify the sources. In the list you valid or disables the frequency you choose and you save the changes. The second one is that you know the right frequencies, and WMCE not good frequency, to edit the file C: \ Windows \ ehome \ MCETuningOverrides.xml because c ' is he who is the origin of the scan.

The media center vista is not a simple application for watching TV is a pvr. In short: it's always being recorded, and you looking at a grace period of two seconds. This serves to pause, rewind, etc. live without perceptible difference between live and deferred etc. This is the major highlight of WMC over the concurrence, so that some would classify as the best pvr software market. In return, well there is a processor capable of assuming.

There is certainly some truth in what you say, but in fact it is just to write a stream mpeg2 or h264 on a hard drive, the intrinsic power of a processor is little solicitor, at a pinch the hard disk or the ram are more important. But if what you say is true (and I'm leaning more and more in your favor), then it is that the processor performs work on this flow. I remember that to improve the image quality with WMCE 2005 WMCE on vista, I change a key to the registry: change the data rate TV viewing: Change the registry key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionMedia CenterServiceVideoTunersDVR] "DefAvgBitRate" = dword: 01312d00 value is DefAvgBitRate home on 20000000 (decimal) have placed on the 80 million (in decimal) and the result was fantastic, on WMCE seven, I have not changed, the image quality for me, but perhaps by reducing it to 10000000 (00989680 in hex) it can be functional at the expense of quality.