Thread: Autohide taskbar function leads system to freeze under Windows 7

Autohide taskbar function leads system to freeze under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I have activated the Auto Hide feature leads the system to get the system to freeze. I have no idea for the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the system to be functioned. It is essential so that I can process with the desired thing. Hope to get a solution and make it work as possible.

Re: Autohide taskbar function leads system to freeze under Windows 7

The problem can be resolved well by functioning that is making a system restore point to set up. This will help you out well for making the desired thing to be processed and function as needed. It is essential that you do look for the change and make it work as needed. Click on start and then to programs and access to accessories and then let to system tools and choose system restore. Set the point when it was working fine. It will be better.

Update the Bios of the system and then check for the change that is essential. It will be beneficial for you. So do look out as it may be that the outdated bios is not able to support the operating system that is high end graphical suite and make the desired aspect to be worked well. It will be better that you do check for the change and function. So flash the BIOS and then make it installed with the updated version.

There is another way through which you could make the changes to be functioned that is by formatting the system. This will be better. Make a clean install of the system and function as removing the content will help you out and process for the thing that is needed. So do look out and work as needed. Reinstall the operating system using a good copy and then look out for the same. It will be better for you.

Make the issue to be worked by removing the thing that is needed. You need to process which will be better for you. There is another way through which you can check out that is by functioning and making the aspects to be worked well. So do look out and then process by reinstalling the complete installation of the application and then drivers for the same. So do look out.