Thread: Corrupt/Unrecognized fonts are not being displayed in Windows 7 font manager

Corrupt/Unrecognized fonts are not being displayed in Windows 7 font manager

I need help with Windows 7. Since two weeks I'm always trying to fix it.The first malfunction was a bluescreen that was my post automatically restart until you restart did not work. After several tests (Acer recovery cd not recognized by example), I managed to clear all with a reinstallation of windows 7. From the start, I have more than a mouse or keyboard, or over USB port possible (error in the Device Manager) or is the bar at startup (that of microsoft corporation) that runs constantly and my boot drive DVD also constantly to hang. Also the Corrupt/Unrecognized fonts are not being displayed in Windows 7 font manager. Please help.

Re: Corrupt/Unrecognized fonts are not being displayed in Windows 7 font manager

Check the steps:
    1. Chkdsk C: / f / r from DOS command prompt console repair vista
    Result: Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50
    So I can not see if any errors have been found.
    2. Discount at an earlier date, Results: Starting with different random problems (mouse keyboard not recognized, usb controller not started, start blocking the microsoft corporation bar, crashes at startup bar microsoft corporation with DVD player that starts every ten seconds).
    3. Resetting Vista vista with recovering the partition C:.

Re: Corrupt/Unrecognized fonts are not being displayed in Windows 7 font manager

Visit the site Dafont and find your police among the many themes offered by the site as Cartoon, Spirals, Distorted, Retro, Fantasy. For this tutorial, we will take as an example of the police Cartoonerie, downloadable from the site, which is very pleasant for Lakien = D. Once your chosen font, you can see on the site details of all his characters (eg check if your policy contains accented characters or symbols like €, $, £, #, μ etc. ...).

The installation of the fonts is more difficult under Windows XP than Windows 7 because it takes place manually in the file system of Windows fonts. To begin, choose "Save File".Once the file is downloaded, open it by double clicking the file. The not being integrated into Windows. Once the software is launched click on "Extract". A window appears, I suggest you leave the settings of origin already set correctly. The unzipped folder will appear in the original zip file (where it was downloaded). Then click on "Extract". Now go into the backrest which has been unpacked your policy. Right click on the font file and choose "Copy". If a text file is attached, please disregard.

In the address bar at the top of your window, enter C: \ WINDOWS \ Fonts (if necessary replace C with the letter identifying your local hard disk system), You will arrive at the folder where all the fonts installed on your computer. Therefore, you must right-click and choose "Paste". That is, your new font installed on your computer, it now works almost exactly on all the programs you use where text input is possible.

For Windows 7 or Vista :
    - right click on desktop > "Customize ";
    - 7: click on "Color and Appearance "
    Vista : Click on " Advanced Appearance Settings "then "Open classic appearance properties for more color options "
    - click on "Advanced ".