Thread: Save as Dialog box stops responding in windows 7

Save as Dialog box stops responding in windows 7

I have been using the windows 7 operating on my desktop computer and my system stops responding as and when i try to save a file using the save as file dialog. Then i had to close all the windows using the Task manager. Please tell me why my system is giving a weird behavior. Whether it is because of the updates which are installed just before. Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

Re: Save as Dialog box stops responding in windows 7

I would like to know the size of the partition on which you are trying to save the documents. It appears as you are saving it in the recovery partition and hence you are getting these errors. So i would request you to change the location where you are saving the files and check whether the problem is solved or not post back soon.

Many times it happens that we are using some application decides to take a vacation without notice, and leaves us waiting for a response, which usually respond (besides the evil genius) restarting the machine. Although it is possible to start the Task Manager to try to find the process that is failing to try to stop it. However, there is a much simpler alternative. It appears as your system files are corrupted and hence you need to repair your system files.

Although it is possible to start the Task Manager to try to find the process that is failing to try to stop it. However, there is a much simpler alternative. We can create a simple script that will execute when an application stops working, without bothering to know what is the process. Best of all, if you have several applications that do not work, we can stop them at once, without going one at a time.

Thanks for the reply but i am still facing the issue as i am newbie and i am not very much familiar about writing scripts So it would be better if you can tell me the detailed procedure of creating the scripts and do remember to write how can i write it. Hopefully you will reply back soon with the detailed procedure of creating the scripts.

To do this, follow these steps:

1. Right click anywhere on the desktop, choose New from the popup menu and select "Text Document"
    2. Call the file "detener.bat" or "matar.bat." Care must be taken to eliminate. Txt extension to the end.
    3. We click on "Yes" in the dialog box when we ask if we want to change the extension.
    4. Right click and choose "Edit." This will open a blank document in Notepad application.
    5. Now we have to write or copy these lines:
    @ Echo off
    taskkill.exe / f / fi "Not Responding status eq" exit
    6. We keep it (File -> Save) and close the notebook.

From now on, every time an application stops responding, just double click on the. Bat file you just created and this will stop all programs who are not responding.