Thread: Sysprep copy profile unattend.xml startup fails processing specialize pass.

Sysprep copy profile unattend.xml startup fails processing specialize pass.

Windows is not able to parse or procedure the unatted answer file for the pass and the settings that are given in the answer is not able to apply. This error is detected at the time of dispensation settings for the works of Microsoft windows shell setup. Is there anyone who is working with sysprep and unattend files and provide the solution for this problem.

Re: Sysprep copy profile unattend.xml startup fails processing specialize pass.

I have a problem when the mini-setup starts with sysprep. When installing the network components after it cannot join the domain. And when it returns to the office told me that the network card driver is misconfigured or does not work. That's why it does not join the domain. But I know that is the installation of network components at the mini-setup that makes everything crash.

Regarding the image is no problem, I use part image. Initially, to test it was necessary to create the image and then test in the restaurant, but it’s my view quickly inflate the number of times. So now I run sysprep but I am no longer the image. I resealing and when its starts, starts sysprep I do not boot on partimage rescue cd to start so I can test whether or not sysprep works faster.

Sysprep is the equivalent of a SID generator works with tools such as Norton Ghost. It can generate a single CIS while still being able to configure system settings such as hostname or administrator password Local. Using Sysprep It is possible to use sysprep quite simply install Windows, install applications, run Sysprep (Eg Start Menu, Run, then sysprep.exe OK) and then clone the system. When installing Windows, you must set an administrator password. Microsoft recommends that you put a blank password during the installation phase of the source PC.

At first launch, the sysprep mini wizard will ask you the password for the administrator.You can install all the applications you want before cloning, however, given that Sysprep will change the SID, software that uses a special function to present any problems. In this case, it is necessary to ensure their reconfiguration manual later. To use Sysprep, you must copy the source PC. Be aware that if you copy the software to the root system, Sysprep automatically erased once it is released. The installation of sysprep in another folder does not generate self-suppression. After you have installed programs and services desired, run Sysprep using the command line.

My problem is that I am unable to use Sysprep. When I was with Windows XP, my sysprep worked correct. I went to windows 7, my sysprep correct but there also: I wanted a picture of a another machine (with different hardware) using SystemMastorrage, all is well past supper, to restart my computer, I installed my drivers missing, everything was OK except that : This time though, my Sysprep plant as I do now want the new image, when I want the Ressel, will restart it asks me not the computer, I will restart and it responds to rotate in a loop and reapply the name repeatedly.

You got the latest version of debloy.cab? Well obviously yes. I would you I would create a new image. It seems to me because I have tested is the System Preparation Tool 2 that I downloaded from the Microsoft site (But using it is not specifying expected it compatible windows 7 operating system.