Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Print Spooler service not able to work under Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 11-08-2010

Print Spooler service not able to work under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed Windows 7 and the problem is that I do not or able to get the print spooler service to be worked. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the application or service to work as needed. It is needed in order to get work well and process for the same. Hope to get a better solution and process well. Please help as I get ERROR 1068.

Old 11-08-2010

Re: Print Spooler service not able to work under Windows 7

Try to remove the HTTP service from the list of dependencies for the print spooler service and look for the same. It will be better for you and make the changes that is needed in order to get the things to be worked well and function as needed. It will be better for you and process and function as needed. It is needed and essential. So check out.
Old 11-08-2010

There is another way through which you can process for the thing. All you need to do is to check out by making r following the steps as follows:
  • Type services.msc in searchbox.
  • Run as Administrator by right clicking on it
  • Check for the service that is RPC by double clicking on the same
  • On the log on tab and then please ensure that local account is been selected.
  • On general tab startup type should be automatic. Then stop service
  • Now you need to click on start to start the service
  • Repeat the steps to start Print Spooler Service
Old 11-08-2010

Check out the installation of the application well under safe mode a s it is woukd be helpful for you in order to make the changes to be functioned and work as needed. This will be better for you to get the issue to be sorted. So do look out ad function and get it worked. I hope this will lead you to get the things to be processed well and function for the same. So do check.
Old 11-08-2010

There is another way you need to perform a clean install of the system that is Windows 7. This will really help you well to get the issue to be sorted an function as needed. It will be better for you and make the changes which will be better for you. So do check and make the aspects to be performed as needed. Do look out for the same.
Old 13-08-2010

Check out by functioning the steps provided by post 1. You may get to work well and make the desired thing to be processed s required. It will be better and you can make the change to be functioned as needed. So do look out and function as been suggested. It will be better for you and can make the things work in the way you want.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,