Thread: System_service_exception Blue Screen Windows 7 Please Help

System_service_exception Blue Screen Windows 7 Please Help

I was installing a game on my laptop, since then I am getting a blue screen on my desktop. Sine yesterday the system did not stop to have blue screens with the system and a service exception phrase is showed on the screen, what that means. I tried OCCT for 30 min but the computer crashes in 7 minutes and due to that I did a reset. I have a dual booting system with Windows XP and Windows 7 on the system.

Re: System_service_exception Blue Screen Windows 7 Please Help

Try to go in the bios and load optimized default setting. You can do that also by pressing F10. It can be a hardware error in your system. I had faced a similar issue long time before where I found the issue was with the conflict between the firewall pro and my game counter strike. So I have to anyhow disable the play of Counter Strike game to stop the crash or the other option was to remove firewall.

For one month now my computer myself I am a getting a similar error. I am getting a error saying DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA followed by System_service_exception. I ddi try to run system restore and it is working fine till know. In between sometime I get this error and I am also looking for some fix for this.

In case of System Service Expception error you might need to check this file whether they are functionaing well or not. Those files are Win32k.sys, Tcpip.sys, Ksthunk.sys, Nv4disp.dll and Dxg.sys. There might be some system files which are missing and causing the issue. You will need to run a repair process for Windows which might help you out to sort the matter.

I searched the net all sorts of information that can help me before I decided format my computer. In fact everything I have read as problems ended up being different solution which did not helped me. I thought it was better to apply a specific solution to my problem. I am getting frequency blue screen in my system. I have no idea what can cause this problem, do not know if this just recently installed software or a virus or an internal fault.

It can be due to some newly installed hardware and software services. Uninstall any new hardware and software installed and then check back again for the problem. Make sure your hardware recently added are compatible with your Windows, and on the same hand you had downloaded the latest drivers available directly on the site of your hardware manufacturer.

Dr. V Guest

There is one option which can help you. It is called as system restore. By this you can restore your system to older times and I hope that your settings will make the system to work again. Do no worry about the data which will not change, it will remain the same as it was. Try to boot in safe mode and then run system restore.