Thread: Windows 7 Unexpected shutdown Blue screen error & 6 tiles of window screen

Windows 7 Unexpected shutdown Blue screen error & 6 tiles of window screen

I recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my HP Pavilion laptop. All goes well until the two weeks after that I had installed cs source and all other application. They work well but then I found blue screen on my system. This has started coming after running Windows update. There are some windows on the screen and then the system crash after sometime. What should I do here.

Re: Windows 7 Unexpected shutdown Blue screen error & 6 tiles of window screen

This looks like some hardware fault in your system. If you had recently added any wifi network device then that can be a issue. First you must update your BIOS so that if there is any hardware issue then that can be resolved. Try to read the error on the screen which will give you intact information for the cause of blue screen. Then you can search for the same error online.

This looks like hardware fault in your system and for that I will recommend you to contact your manufacturer. Show him your system. It can be a ram fault in your system. A blue screen may be due to a hardware or software. For hardware it can actually be your Ram. Check it works with memtest and if this is a software issue then that can be due to driver problem. Update your system drivers.

The blue screen shows an error code on the screen. Note the if you have the time or will see in the error log of Windows. Then type this code error on Google and you should find the source of your problem. This one of the easiest way to find out the cause of your issue. And if you are using pirated Windows then that can be the cause because pirated software are not stable.

I had also recently installed Windows 7 and every time when I starts my system it ends up with a blue screen and an error message. I had this time saw a file SASKUTIL.sys was involved and that file on searching I found belongs to Super Anti Spyware. I wanted to uninstall it but the new message saying unable to access the Windows Installer service . I am using a HP Pavilion system.

Dr. V Guest

You can try to boot in safe mode and then try to remove the software. Try to disabled the devices that are newly installed in your system. Disable your Network card firewire support, webcam, audio controller, etc. Check that if your processor is not heating up due to which the BSOD appears on your screen. Also remove any recently installed software in your system.

Blue screen is a serious issue in the system and that means that your system is not stable. Better keep a backup of your system in case if something happen in future then you might have the data. Run a repair option from Windows CD and then check back. It looks like some type of incompatible driver in your system which causing the issue. Note down the error number on the screen.