Thread: Computer Hangs microsoft windows security auditing event id 4624.

Computer Hangs microsoft windows security auditing event id 4624.

I have installed 64 bit Windows 7 operating system on my computer and it gets hanged when i listen to the music for long time. And when i am looking at the Windows Event Viewer then it was like huge events, I did not got it but can anybody tell me that what could be the problem here?

Re: Computer Hangs microsoft windows security auditing event id 4624.

This kind of problems on your windows operating system when you have not enabled Windows Error Reporting Service on your system. I suggest you to enable the same as it might solve your problem. You must go to an official website of Microsoft on which they must have provided the proper way to enable it.

Windows Error Reporting (WER) is a set of Windows technologies that capture software crash data and support end-user reporting of crash information. Through Winqual services, software and hardware vendors can access reports in order to analyze and respond to these problems. Vendors can use WER to view error reports at no charge. This service is available for all products, even those that do not qualify for the "Windows hardware" logo—although we strongly recommend that you submit your products to the Windows Logo Program.

Go to the Start menu and then click on the RUN. Type Services in search bar and then search for the Windows Error Reporting Service in the list. Right click on it once you have found it and go to its properties. Make sure that you can selecting an Automatic for Startup Type. Now set the Status to Start. Apply all the settings and press OK button. Now you have to reboot your system to noticed the changes.

There could be some kind of virus on your system which might be making your Windows 7 system working so slow. Actually when you computer system gets hang then there are more possibility to have infection on that system as no windows activity makes windows operating system freezing so you must scan your system and remove the viruses out of it as soon as possible.

This seems to be the driver issue to me as you must update the drivers of your windows 7 operating system. It might happen that doing so solves your problem. Go to the Start and then type Device Manager in the Run Search bar. Now expand Sound, Video and Game controllers. Right click on the Device and then click on the Update drivers. Press OK.