Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

I had checkered additional solutions present in the discussion additional than not solve the tribulations called "Windows Resource Protection might not execute the requested operation" when I run "sfc /scannow". I in addition tried chsksdk /r and in addition try to run sfc /scannow in safe mode additional than the communication tranquil exists. How to proceed further by means of sfc /scannow.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

There might be a number of software installed that is conflicting by means of the System File Checker. I recommend most of them go to execute System File organizer in Clean Boot and the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE). You be capable to have right of entry to WinRE using F8 at the boot menu, in this you have to choose or select Repair Your Computer to start WinRE. Please create certain that the hard disk for errors.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

In this you have to first start the system. After that you have to insert the Windows 7 DVD in the system's DVD drive. Subsequent to you have to utilize one of the subsequent procedures, as appropriate. If Windows mechanically detects the DVD, the Install at present screen comes in to view. After that you have to hit it off Install now. If Windows does not mechanically detect the DVD, go subsequent to these steps. In this you have to hit it off Start, then after that you have to hit it off to Run, in that you have to type Drive:\setup.exe, and then hit it off OK. Note Drive is the drive letter of the system's DVD drive. After that you have to hit it off Install now. When you accomplish which type of installation to you desire. Screen, hit it off Upgrade to upgrade the most recent operating system to Windows 7.

Just you have to immediately start the service MMC snap in and position the starttype of the service "TrustedInstaller" to physical. The Windows Module Installer service (TrustedInstaller.exe) is by defaulting set to guidebook in Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.The communication tranquil exits even if I discontinue the service. I imagine the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool be supposed to detect probable cause of RAM errors additional than it said that RAM passed the entire the tests successfully without several errors.

I imagine or think that the 3-4 month old Toshiba laptop, shipped by means of Vista and consequently functional upgrade to Windows 7, 32 bit. No additional obvious tribulations other than to generate a restore point. The SR opens, saying that no reinstate points have comprise been generated. When you try to generate one, the message "This Service not able to be Started in Safe Mode, error 0x8007043C." Most of them are not in safe mode at the moment in time. Video and the entire else seems ok, logs demonstrate no additional errors. No tribulations by means of Networking. Most of them have the system associated to a Windows Home Server, and backups continue as expected. Not certain where to start troubleshooting here, as I have by no means seen a situation where Windows thinks it's in Safe Mode when it is not.

I would create certain and make sure you do not have comprise some sort of malware on your system - you might make sure it by means of "hijack this" or "malware bytes". An additional alternative, if you tranquil have encompass your Windows disc, is to boot to your Windows disc and do a system repair - incredible as straightforward as that might be capable to make sure what's causing your system to imagine it's in Safe Mode. In command prompt, if you run sfc /scannow, do you get an error or not.

If you are not getting the trace of malware, or several suggestion of several additional tribulations. In no additional method does the system imagine it's in safe mode, the entire else seems fully functional. For such a unambiguous symptom, I was hoping for a additional specific solution, perhaps a method to repair or re-install System Restore. Or a number of troubleshooting for a service that might contain a tribulations.