Thread: Pixelated Video after installing Windows 7

Pixelated Video after installing Windows 7

I have just upgraded my system from Windows Vista to the Windows 7 without any error. But now when i am trying to watch the video in the same i am getting the video with lots of pixel on screen which i was not getting in before in Windows Vista. in vista the video quality is fine bun in Windows 7 it is not clear and contain lots of small boxes on screen. Need help to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Re: Pixelated Video after installing Windows 7

Are you using then nVidia graphic card? I have searched for the problem of yours and come to know that this is having some of the problem with the nVidia driver which is showing functionality with the Windows 7. So if you can then reinstall the driver for the same and see whether it is working with the same or not.

I think this is the issue with the graphic driver which is not compatible with the Windows 7 and that is why you are getting the problem with the same. I will advise you to download the latest driver for the Graphic Card which is having the compatibility with Windows 7 and then install the same. I hope this will work.

I will suggest you to reinstall the driver for the Video card which might be not giving you the full functionality with the same. I am having same issue which you are and after going through the same i have downloaded the driver and installed on the system and now not having any issue. So asking you to perform the same.

As per my knowledge this could be possible because of the graphic issue or BIOS. First you have to go through the update of the Graphic Driver if that is also not working for you then i will advise you to update the BIOS of the system which will correct the problem related to the BIOS. So try this out and get rid of your issue.

Dr. V Guest

I think that this can be the problem with the Codec of your system which might Windows 7. First check whether the system is running with Codec and if yes then check the version of the Codec which you are running. Download the latest codec and install it on the system and see whether it is working for you or not. You can also install Quicktime player which will resolve the issue of yours.

I think that if nothing is working for you from all the replies given above then you should check the Microsoft Forum regarding the same issue. The Microsoft is having the forum which are developed for the user to work problems of the User of the Windows 7.So if you can then contact on the forum and find the solution with Expert.