Thread: MSVCR71.dll missing or cannot find in the error

MSVCR71.dll missing or cannot find in the error

I have installed 64 bit Windows 7 on my computer machine and i am trying to connect to remote video security cameras but it is not happening. Actually whenever i am trying to do so then i am getting an error as MSVCR71.dll missing. Has anybody faced the same issue on their Windows 7 pc. Please help me solve this issue as i have got blank to solve this problem.

Re: MSVCR71.dll missing or cannot find in the error

MSVCR71.dll is system file of Windows Operating system which is needed in many types of actions on windows os. You get MSVCR71.dll missing error when this file has been removed from your operating system or it has been got corrupted. I think you have to reinstall an operating system on your system so that it can have all the system files proper.

Virus could also be the problem when you get MSVCR71.dll missing error on your Windows system. I suggest you to use any anti virus software to scan your system. Virus tend to make this system files corrupted in order to make victimized computer system more malicious. So you should remove all the kind of viruses from your computer so that you can repair this system files by using the same anti virus software.

I recommend you to use System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to replace the corrupted files on your windows 7 machine.
    1. Go to the Start Menu and then type CMD in RUN Search box which will open Comman Prompt.
    2. Right click on the program list and then click on Run as administrator.
    3. Type Admin's ID and Password if asked about the same and then click on Continue.
    4. Type " sfc /scannow " in the command prompt and then press Enter.

I have just got an error about the msvcr71.dll on my windows 7 machine then i followed an information which you have given on previous posts but i guess it did not solved my problem as it says that "windows rescource Protection did not find any integrity violations." Now what kind of problem is this. Please help me to solve this problem as i am not getting from where to solve it.

Best way to solve an issue of missing MSVCR71.dll is to scan for it online. I suggest you to search for "Scan for MSVCR71.dll" on google which will be resulting in many results of websites on which you can scan for this missing file on your system. They would be providing the solution for the same to repair it.