Thread: Message: Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer

Message: Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer

I am getting an error on my Windows 7 as Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer/ My system is new brand and it has enough memory. This error comes when i try to open scanned documents or photos/pictures. I have seen it in the Task Manager that there are no such processes running which takes much of the memory. I have no idea that what is wrong with this system.

Re: Message: Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer

I suggest you to use the following steps to get rid of your problem.
    First of all click on the Start Menu and then open Control Panel where you have to select for the All Control Panel Items and then Display. Here you would be having one option for advanced settings in which they have provided the color management. Switch to the Devices where you would be having an option for use my settings for a particular device.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Message: Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer

Best way to solve the problems regarding the system files of the windows operating system is to reinstall the whole operating system on you. So that it would be having all the proper system files as it would be a fresh Windows Operating system. So you may start reinstalling an operating system on you.

Problem could be with the Windows Photo Viewer itself as there could be the problem with the software which wont be able to run its process consistently or it wont be able to use the CPU properly which is most important for running the program without any problem. You can check about the same as how much CPU has been used by this software.

Most probably this seems to be the problem with an executable file of the Windows Photo Viewer due to which it is not able to find out the memory to run this program without any problem. So i think you have reinstall this software on your computer and then try to use it and then check that the same error comes or not.

Problem is definitely with the Windows Photo Viewer which is not able to view the pictures properly by some mean. I think you should reinstall this program again on your computer system which must be solving this problem. If not then i suggest you to use some other image viewer for viewing those images or you may try viewing the copy of those images in Windows Photo Viewer.