Thread: Is the Windows 7 Aero vulnerability fixed in SP1?

Is the Windows 7 Aero vulnerability fixed in SP1?

I have recently updated my Windows 7 from RC to the final release. As you might be knowing about Windows 7 Aero vulnerability. I would like to know if it has been fixed in the recent SP1 or is it still the problem? I want to try the Aero feature of Windows 7 but before that I just want to make sure what others experience is on it. So have you used Windows 7 Aero feature recently? Did you faced any problem?

Re: Is the Windows 7 Aero vulnerability fixed in SP1?

SP1? When did Microsoft announced it? As per my knowledge its not yet released. I think you are unaware about it. However, talking about Aero, I have used it and its still having the same problem. No improvements have been found until now.

Even I have used Windows 7 Aero feature and I must say I have to compromise my system security after that. My system was infected with a lot of viruses, much of Trojans. I even noticed irregular system stuck while using it and have to restart to get it normal. It brings your computer in a terrible case where you have either to disable this feature or may even have to format your computer if required.

If you have already enabled Aero and using then disable it immediately. If you don't know how to do it then go to Start, Control Panel, and then click on Appearance and Personalization. Select "Change the Theme" and select one of the Basic and High Contrast Themes on offer.