Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want free product key for windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 07-08-2010

Want free product key for windows 7

I have bought windows 7 CD from my friend and I have loaded a windows 7 trial version through product key xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx. After ending of trial version, it request for activation key. I, cannot pay for to obtain new product key to activate windows 7. Can anyone to send me free product key which will help me to make activate enduringly windows 7? I' will be highly force to you for this.

Old 07-08-2010

Re: Want free product key for windows 7

Where did you obtain the product key? Is it lawful If you come across harms during activation, please release a command prompt, type slui 04 to set off the phone activation and active your PC throughout phone. BTW, friend, you shouldn't inquire for serial for free. You ought to buy a proper, legal copy of Windows 7 like everybody else. It is in straight infringement of the End User License Agreement (EULA).
Old 07-08-2010

You can extend your activation period:
1) You have to enter cmd into the Start Menu Search
2)Now you have to do right click the cmd icon and choose “Run as Administrator”
3) And after that enter slmgr.vbs -rearm after that press Enter
4) Restart. After which, right click Computer, then choose Properties. You’ll observe that the oppose has been reset to 30 days.
Old 07-08-2010

Through the alliance with Microsoft Education, in my university we have the possibility to have different Microsoft products free! So, I downloaded Windows 7 Pro Japanese with the activation key provided, I have enabled and everything works well. The problem is that I have two computers and wanted to know if the installation of the operating system was possible using the activation key of Windows 7 Pro English I can also download. Roughly speaking, we may use an activation key to unlock an English product for a Japanese product. (This saved me having to install Windows 7 Pro and install the English Multilingual Pack and more).
Old 11-08-2010
Dr. V

Beware, it will be fast! Microsoft is indeed offering free downloads of Windows 7 Beta 1 this Friday, January 9 for the top 2.5 million people who connect on this page to get the download and license key Windows 7. Update: Following the problems encountered during the launch, the beta will be available for everyone until January 24. To me, the download limit was unrealistic and only there to create a buzz and seen the enthusiasm generated, is a success.
Old 12-08-2010

You need to reinstall Windows but can not find the product key
You can simply use a utility called Keyfinder ( freeware ) to find your product keys Microsoft

Keyfinder allows you to find a few clicks of your lost product keys Microsoft applications

Works with:
  • Windows95
  • Windows 98
  • Windows ME
  • Windows NT4
  • Windows 2000
  • Windows XP
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Vista
  • Windows 7
  • Office 97
  • Office XP