Thread: Error loading problems..

Error loading problems..

Everytime I turn my computer on, I have two message boxes front and center screen that say, "Error loading C:\Users\Demi_\AppData\Local\ajijegoz.dll ; The specified module could not be found." & "Error loading C:\Users\Demi_\AppData\Local\KBDTos.dll ; The specified module could not be found." I've tried to google search KBDTos & ajijegoz, but I can't seem to turn anything up. I'm not sure what programs these are from, or if these are even affecting my computer at all, but I would like to get rid of these messages. Help? Ty in advance!

Re: Error loading problems..

I think that your pc is infected with some virus and therefore I will suggest you to scan your pc with Malwarebytes, read steps to remove virus from here - How to Master MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware . By the way which antivirus have you installed in your pc because it seems to me that your antivirus software did half the work removing all the nasties. Is the antivirus fully updated to the latest virus definitions?

If you have scanned your computer and still you are getting the same results, then I think you should look to repair your operating system. Even if the repair does not work then you can take a backup of all your important data and then format and reinstall a fresh copy of the operating system.

maria.sizer Guest

Your " KBDTos.dll " is missing and you need to format your hard drive, before formatting take a backup so that you cannot lose your valuable data. If still you face a problem then you need some third party tool help.

Quote Originally Posted by DemiDestroyer View Post
    Everytime I turn my computer on, I have two message boxes front and center screen that say, "Error loading C:\Users\Demi_\AppData\Local\ajijegoz.dll ; The specified module could not be found." & "Error loading C:\Users\Demi_\AppData\Local\KBDTos.dll ; The specified module could not be found." I've tried to google search KBDTos & ajijegoz, but I can't seem to turn anything up. I'm not sure what programs these are from, or if these are even affecting my computer at all, but I would like to get rid of these messages. Help? Ty in advance!
    I would also suggest a scan for malware.