Thread: Windows 7 wallpaper sizes problem

Windows 7 wallpaper sizes problem

Actually I am facing issue while setting the wallpaper centered of my Windows 7. It is not coming at the center, I have selected the centered button, but the wallpaper comes in stretched mode only. I do not know may be this can be a problem related to the resolution, but I am not confident about it. Anyways I hope that you guys can help me out for this Windows 7 wallpaper sizes problem.

Re: Windows 7 wallpaper sizes problem

I was also facing the similar problem in my HP laptop. If you are also have HP computer system or the laptop then you can try this for solving this problem. You just need to download a firmware for your system from HP site. Go to the HP support site then follow the steps that are given there and I am sure that it will definitely solve your problem.

I think I am in the same queue, I have visited the HP website and also downloaded the firmware but that doesn’t help me for solving the problem. No matter whatever I try to change position of wallpaper to center it only comes in stretched manner. If you can provide any other better solution then please let me know about it.

I think you have not followed the procedure in a correct order. Go to the support link that is provided in my above reply. After that you have select for downloading the drivers and also the software button that is under Step 1. Now in Step 2 you have to enter the product name I mean the laptop or the computer system that you are having. Then you have to select the operating system for which you need the driver and then you have to “select software and driver”. Then configure the system according to that and it will definitely solve your problem.

I have a better solution for your problem, you just need click on the desktop, and then select personalize. After that you have to select the option for the “Desktop Background” that is given in the bottom. Now from the option that is given in the “Picture position” you can change that thing to center, tile or anything you need.

You can try this method if the solutions that are given in the reply are not working for you. Go to this location “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization\Desktop Background” after reaching there you can select the picture position that is Fill, Stretch, Center, Fit, or Tile. You can choose the setting per your need. If you have any other problem then let me know I will try to solve that as soon as possible.

If you have selected the option for “stretched” in place of selecting “center” and it is not stretching. Then just look at the bottom that is beneath the taskbar that is hidden, and then select the auto hide option for the taskbar and that will definitely solve the problem. If that does not solve your problem then you have to give me complete details of your system.

Maybe I'm late but:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...s=4063&lang=en

I had the same problem and this solved it all right after installing that file. It seems like it was a specific problem from our model - I'm so glad I can avoid stretched pics for a change.