Thread: Can I write in Korean on any version of Windows 7?

Can I write in Korean on any version of Windows 7?

Currently i am running Windows XP on which i have created 2 user accounts. My wife is a Korean and the system has been set so that she can write in Korean (Hangul) language on her account. But now i am looking forward to upgrade my system to Windows 7 so do i need to have any particular version of windows 7 for having the same settings or it can be done in any version of Windows 7?

Re: Can I write in Korean on any version of Windows 7?

I suggest you to check for the language packs for version of Windows 7 which you are gonna install as if there wont be any language packs available for the version of windows 7 that you are gonna install then you will not be able to get the Korian language on your system. And hence it would be much annoying for you to search for it after installing an operating system, So you better search for it now.

According to me, Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate are two best versions of the windows 7 which supports almost all the features which can used by an ordinary windows users. So you may install any of these two windows on your system but it would be better if you get the language pack for the version which you are going to install on your system.

I guess your solution is the Language Interface Packs (LIPs) which you have to get for the version of Windows 7, No matter which version of Windows 7 as it supports for Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, & Ultimate edition of windows 7. LIPs are made by using MUI technology which provides most common User Interface for Windows Users.

1. Go to the Start Menu and then select for the Change Display Challenge in Clock, Language, and Region Box.
    2. If you would be using the Classic View then choose Regional and Language Options.
    3. Switch to the “Keyboards and Languages” tab and then click on Install/Uninstall Languages.
    4. Now select the directory in which you have saved language pack.
    5. You have to log off and again log in for getting the effects of changes which you have made.