Thread: Windows 7 won't boot past "Starting Windows" screen

Windows 7 won't boot past "Starting Windows" screen

I am working on the Windows 7 desktop machine which is now having the booting issue. It was working perfectly till yesterday but today morning when i have started the computer of mine it booted up properly and went till the Windows Start up screen but loading bar is missing from there and after that it won't past. I have tried lots of restart but it wont pass on to screen. If any one can help me then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 won't boot past "Starting Windows" screen

As your system is working fine before and suddenly started behaving weird then it seems that their is some third party application issue. Did you installed any third party application into the system and after that getting this issue then let me tell you that the issue might be because of the same. So remove the application and work with the issue.

I think that you are having the issue with the Hardware which might be creating issue with the device of yours. I have also gone through the same problem and come to know that this issue is with the hardware of mine. Just check whether the Hardware connected to the PC of yours is having the proper connection or not. If not then correct it and see whether your system is working dine or not.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly. Startup Repair is one of the recovery tools in the System Recovery Options menu. This set of tools is located on your computer's hard disk and on the Windows installation disc. For more visit here.

As per your problem i think that the device of yours is having the problem with the startup and can be resolved with the help of the Safe Mode. Just start the Windows into the Safe Mode with Networking and then update the anti virus and run the full file system scan and see whether you are getting it work or not.

As your computer is not normally booting up, i wanted to know whether you have tried the Safe Mode or not. If your PC is getting into the Safe Mode then i will advise you to run it in the Safe Mode and then run the System File Checker and see the result of the same. if it found the error with the same then correct same and get rid of the issue. Hope this will work for you.

If nothing is working for you and you are having some issue with the same Windows 7 booting up problem then I will advise you to contact the Microsoft who can resolve the issue with the available solution on there forum,. So if possible then contact and let me see whether you have got the proper solution or not