Thread: Windows 7 stuck on first Startup Screen

Windows 7 stuck on first Startup Screen

I have just upgraded my system to the Windows 7 and installed all the drivers in it which is necessary. After that i checked my system was running all fine but today morning when i started working my device and got the system freeze at start up only. It stuck on the start up and not moving forward. I can not get into the BIOS menu also. So if possible then please help me with the issue of mine. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 stuck on first Startup Screen

As you are using the Windows7 then i will advise you to go through the System Recovery Option which will recover the system and repair if there is any problem with the same. To use the System recovery option you have to get into the Advance Boot Option that will keep the system boot up properly. So if you wish you can go through the same.

After going through the problem of yours i think that there is the problem of the corrupt BIOS which might be not allowing you to work with the system of yours and that is why you are getting this issue. I will advise you to update the BIOS of your system which might resolve the issue and allow you to work with the system of yours.

It can also be possible that system of yours got some bad installation and due to which your Windows file system might got corrupted and result to that you are getting the system freeze. To get rid of then issue i will advise you to go through the Windows 7 repair which will resolve then issue with the same. Just insert the Windows 7 DVD into drive and restart the machine. Now press any key to enter into the windows menu and select the repair Windows.

go to ur system restore point, some bad installation had been done on ur pc , try registry cleaner that would work for u (reginout) or try this
    1. Turn on your computer into Safe Mode by pressing the F8 button of your keyboard before the Operating System Boot process starts.

2. After desktop appears, click the Start button on the Taskbar.

3. If you are using Windows XP, then click the Run option, and type: "msconfig" (without quotes), and press Enter. Or, if you are using Windows Vista/ 7, then directly type "msconfig" (without quotes) in the Search Box, and open it.

4. After the System Configuration Utility opens, go to Startup tab, and uncheck all the suspicious items, and click the Apply button. [If you don't know what to uncheck, send a screen shot to me with an email.]

5. Now, go to Services tab, and check-up the box "Hide All Microsoft Services".

6. Uncheck all the suspicious items in this list also, and then click on Apply, after on OK. [If you don't know what to uncheck, send a screen shot to me with an email.]

7. Restart your computer, and boot it into Normal Mode.

The System Recovery Options menu contains several tools, such as Startup Repair, that can help you recover Windows from a serious error. This set of tools is on your computer's hard disk and on the Windows installation disc. Just go through the below given link which will let you know how to work with the same.
    System Recovery Option