Thread: Blue screen dxgmms1.sys

Blue screen dxgmms1.sys

I need some help here to fix some issue in my system. Every time I launch a game I have a blue screen with error dxgmms1.sys. I read on internet that it was because of Direx X so I reinstalled the same but work at all. Right now I am working on Windows 7 and I have direct x 11 and on the same hand my GP supports 10.1 version of Direct X also. I have another error with the blue screen always kl1.sys. This looks like some problem with Antivirus.

Re: Blue screen dxgmms1.sys

The problem appears is related to the graphics card drivers and the DirectX under Windows Vista and Windows 7. First you must try to install hot-fix of Windows whcih you can download from the below link. Then run a RAM test and then use memtest for that. Another possible solution is that you might need to remove and reinstall graphic card drivers which fixes the issues.

Since I bough Windows 7 I had reinstall the same every 30 days because of unstable sysetm issue. So same but esterday evening I reinstall all stuff back again. I have 3 GPU supports on my board and I am a frqquent overclocker. I always suspect that it was because of the graphics card but I was wondering why the machine gave me the same BSOD in windows. Then on testing I found that my card was defective.

In my system I have a Radeon 4870 card. When I turn on my machine, there are light flashes on the graphics card to indicate which receives a current. I got a blue screen error after sometime while playing the game. I called the customer care which stated that the problem with with the GPU and I meed to send the same for repair or replacement It is hardware issue.

Go throught the crash report once and then check back. Regarding my problem I had found solution for the same after several days. My problem was a faulty RAM slot, so I changed the motherboard. Still trying to make a memtest to ensure that this might work out. You must note down the error code on the screen and check that on Google. You will get the right solution for that.

My system too crash with the same. Most of your BSODs are common but one that is most significant unknown is owed to a problem of RAM. Other errors are kernel panics or device recently installed the largest file is referred ntkrnlpa.exe. It is not a critical component, but see the information above before disabling. It is highly recommended to Run a free scan to automatically optimize performance memory settings for CPU and Internet.

Updating motherboard bios and Utilities might fix the same.You must also update sound card drivers integrated systems processor for the same. Updating the graphics card drivers will also fix the issue to much extent. Run Windows update for the same and then check back. It is due to faulty graphic card support which cause the bsod. You must run some ram test before using the same.