Thread: Active Title Bar size changes notification icon size

Active Title Bar size changes notification icon size

I am using the Windows 7 operating system from quite a long time, but I haven't played with the settings of the same. Well, I thought of changing its settings according to my need, when I encountered a weird problem. The Active Title Bar size changes notification icon size. I had lowered it to the minimum, as I want more space on my desktop. Doing this setting is affecting the notification icon size too. The setting is available in Window Color and Appearance. Please help me to prevent this situation as soon as possible, as the notification icon size that I am getting now seems to be very bad.

Re: Active Title Bar size changes notification icon size

You are encountering a genuine problem that the Active Title Bar size changes notification icon size. This is a situation that was encountered in the evaluation copy of the Windows 7 operating system. Actually, it was a bug. It is recommended that you get the complete version of this particular operating system. Otherwise, you will face many such issues.

I am using the Windows 7 operating system too and it is a full version. I had not tried out this technique till now. Anyways, on trying out the same, I found out that there is such an issue with the full version too. I suppose that many Windows 7 users must have ignored this problem. I changed to the default settings, as doing a manipulation in the settings leads to the issue.

There is no need to worry if you are getting a problem that the Active Title Bar size changes notification icon size. This is because there is a very simple solution to resolve this problematic situation, that is to simply change the resolution of the monitor. This solution has worked in my case because of which I am suggesting the same to you.