Thread: Satellite M505-S4940 DVD Drivers

Satellite M505-S4940 DVD Drivers

I am planning to update my Toshiba Satellite M505-S4940 DVD Drivers but i am looking for the same and unable to find any firmware or driver update for the same. I have searched for the same over Google but could not could not found any solution. So if any one out there is having the solution for same then let me know about it. Thank you

Re: Satellite M505-S4940 DVD Drivers

As you have asked about the driver download for your device so let me tell you that here i am giving you one of the important link which is having the driver download of the Windows 7 running machine so it is better to check out the link for once and let me know whether it is working or not. I hope that this will work for you.
    Drivers for Toshiba

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    As you have asked about the driver download for your device so let me tell you that here i am giving you one of the important link which is having the driver download of the Windows 7 running machine so it is better to check out the link for once and let me know whether it is working or not. I hope that this will work for you.
    Drivers for Toshiba
    I have visited the site as you have said but could not find any kind of the solution for the same so if possible help me more about this issue.

In that case you have to visit the manufacturer site of the Toshiba which will give you the detail of the drive by entering the model of your device on the same. Every manufacturer having the database for there driver are available. So if you are looking for the same then it is better to download the driver for your device from the official site.

As you are looking for the DVD driver of your Satellite M505-S4940 so let me tell you that you don't require any kind of driver to play the same. All you have to do is to check whether the cable or connection is OK. If you are unable to connect or play the DVD driver then its better to check for the cable of your DVD ROM as the driver for the same is installed in the Windows itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ameer123 View Post
    As you are looking for the DVD driver of your Satellite M505-S4940 so let me tell you that you don't require any kind of driver to play the same. All you have to do is to check whether the cable or connection is OK. If you are unable to connect or play the DVD driver then its better to check for the cable of your DVD ROM as the driver for the same is installed in the Windows itself.
    As per your suggestion i have checked for the cable of mine DVD and tighten then properly and restarted the system the issue got resolved. So many thanks to you for helping me out for the problem i am getting.

smile Re: Satellite M505-S4940 software Drivers for XP

Please help me... I have a Toshiba Satellite M505-S4940 laptop.I want to downgrade my laptop from windows 7 to windows XP but I cannot find the appropriate drivers. I checked to Toshiba website but it's not complete. Is there any website to find the right software drivers for my laptop? I tried all the links connected to software drivers but mostly Windows Vista and Windows 7 only.

your help is much appreciated! thanks..