Thread: Automated Startup Repair fails. Cannot find OS Loader

Automated Startup Repair fails. Cannot find OS Loader

I have installed the Windows 7 on my system and and it got updating automatically. But after it started giving me problem. It automatically gets into the Automated System Recovery even if i make the selection and it fails also. Some time it shows that Boot manager failed to find OS loader. If any one know about this then please provide me the same solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: Automated Startup Repair fails. Cannot find OS Loader

I think this is the issue with the update which you have performed into the Windows 7 which might be not properly done and now it is getting issue with the same. If you wanted to work with this then i will advise you to update the Windows 7 once again and see whether this time you are getting the issue or not.

This could be happening your Windows 7 file system got corrupted and that is why you are getting the Automated Startup Repair fails. So it is advisable to repair the Windows 7 installation which will replace the Windows 7 corrupt file with the healthy file and repair your file system. So perform the and enjoy with Windows 7.

You can use the Bootrec.exe tool in the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) to troubleshoot and repair the following items in Windows Vista or Windows 7. To know more about this and the problem you are getting you can visit the Microsoft.
    • A master boot record (MBR)
    • A boot sector
    • A Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store

If nothing is working with the "Automated Startup Repair fails. Cannot find OS Loader" then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the problem of yours and let them know about the same. If they can then will advise you something to work with it and resolve the same. So contact them and also let us know about the solution.

I think that the Windows 7 file system might got corrupted and that is why you are unable to boot the same. So if this is the case then only you have to repair the installation of the Windows 7 or you can Clean install the Windows 7 which will resolve any of the issue related to the same. So if you can then try this out and see whether it is working or not.