Thread: Uninstalling Windows 7 RC

Uninstalling Windows 7 RC

I had installed the Windows 7 on the system and now wanted to uninstall the same and install the Windows Vista once again into the same. For uninstallation of Windows 7 RC i want your suggestion as i am not aware of the same. I am uninstalling the same as it is not having the stability and having no compatibility with the Norton 360. So help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Uninstalling Windows 7 RC

If you have decided to uninstall the Windows 7 from the system then you should have to do it with the Windows Vista CD/DVD only. Just boot from the Windows Vista Genuine CD/DVD and installed the Windows Vista by clearing the partition of the Windows 7. This will help you for installing the Vista in same.

To uninstalled the Windows 7 and reinstall the Windows Vista in the existing system of yours, you have to check the below given link which is having the same discussion about downgrading to Windows Vista. So check out the post and see whether it is working for you or not.
    How do i downgrade to Vista from Windows 7

To downgrade to the Windows Vista from the Windows 7 all you have to do is to delete the partition on which you were installed the Windows 7 and the install the Windows Vista. But after the uninstallation and installation of Windows you have to reinstalled the Windows Vista compatible driver for all the hardware you are running.

I don't know why you are using the Norton 306 on your system running with the Windows 7 but if you ask me then i will advise you to install the Avast which is compatible and it is free for the Windows 7. I am using the Avast 5 on my computer and did not got any kind of the compatibility issue in the same. So if you can then try the same.

I will not advise you to uninstall the Windows 7 and install the Windows Vista on the computer of yours. As i have reviewed and come to know that Windows Vista is buggy and worst OS developed from the Microsoft. Windows 7 is the one which is not having any issue except compatibility. You can use any other antivirus which compatible with the Windows 7.
    Best AntiVirus for Windows 7

If you wanted to remove the Windows 7 from the system of yours then you can perform the same with the help of the clean installation of the Windows Vista from Cd or DVD which will format the Partition of older OS running on computer and then reinstall the new i.e. Windows Vista on your system. So try this out and see whether it is working or not.