Thread: Windows 7 gives "Not Responding" message

Windows 7 gives "Not Responding" message

I am having an issue with the Windows 7 installation which is not working fine with mine PC. Actually i have upgraded to the Windows 7 from the Windows Vista and when using most of the application of the Windows 7 i am getting Not responding message. The message occur mostly with the Firefox and internet explorer and also with the MS Excel. MS Outlook. I am unable in resolving the issue. If anyone is having the knowledge then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 gives "Not Responding" message

This seems to be then issue with the upgradation that you have performed. If the upgradation is not proper then you might get not responding error with the lots of the application in the same. How you upgraded to the Windows 7? You have upgrade through internet or used the CD/DVD for the same. Please let me know about this which will me to find the solution.

First of all thanks for the quick response that you have shown me. But let me tell you that i have used the Windows 7 CD with which i have installed the installation of the same. I did not got any error while attempting the installation of the Windows 7. The problem started after the installation. Hope this will help you to find the solution for me.

This seems to be the issue of the Pirated version of the Windows 7 CD which might be not having the full feature of the Windows 7 on it. Where did you got the Windows 7 from? If you have downloaded it then it is obvious to get this kind of issue. As there might be possibility that you will get the same issue with pirated version.

Did you reinstalled the Windows 7? If not then i will advise you to reinstall the Windows 7 on your system. And if possible then do the clean install on the system as you are having CD/DVD for same is available. So perform the same and see whether you are getting it work or not. I hope re-installation will correct the issue.

If nothing is working for you then it is better to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue of your and let them look into the problem and find the solution for your issue. If possible then return the copy of the Windows 7 and ask for the new one from the dealer which might have given you the corrupt copy of the same.

Regarding your issue first i wanted to tell you that it is better to update the BIOS of your system which might be older and not working with the Windows 7. Also update the Chipset. After that boot in safe mode and also clean boot the system and see whether you are getting any issue. I think this can be the software conflict. So check for the Compatibility of your system too.