Thread: Windows 7 freezes 3.5 min after sleep mode

Windows 7 freezes 3.5 min after sleep mode

I wanted to know why my system crashes 3.5 mins after it is left idle. I have recently upgraded my system from windows vista to windows 7. Is is because i did not do a clean install or because of some other reason. i think that some one will help me in this matter. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 freezes 3.5 min after sleep mode

I think you should try to restore the system to an earlier date when your system was working without any problem. The problem may be an update not tolerated or installing software that interferes with the system. It may also be a hardware issue and in this case to invoke the warranty. There is no reason that your data is lost, or is it that the repairer is lousy. If you happen to bring in your pc repair service, make a backup of your data or even the entire system before

Overheating CPU or the graphics card sometimes causes the freezing and hence always try to monitor the temperature of your CPU and the graphics card and, if it is too high, install a more powerful fan. You can also use a utility that comes along with the processor and the video card to monitor the temprature completely.

This case is unmanageable without specific electrical equipment. The solution is to change the diet to a more powerful, while hoping that this will solve the problem or tested by a professional. Remember to test this with the help of a hardware professional. Because if you are not aware of this you can damage your processor.

first thx for your reply. I ran the Upgrade Advisor on my creative audio driver has not been compatibility. I went with Creative and downloaded the latest driver specified for the 7th I ran w advisor again with the same result. I guess I assumed that the sound card driver thats causing the problem.

The blockage may also result from micro cuts EDF. It is possible to test your power system by EDF through a device provided for this purpose. If indeed you are a victim of micro-cuts, EDF will take the necessary, but in the opposite case, it is useful to know that the trip will be your responsibility. The purchase of a UPS will solve this problem.

Apart from the problems caused by the computer itself and its components, is evidently grafted the action of viruses. It's one of the leading causes of crashes the computer. In this case, there are several viruses and derivatives capable of causing such trouble with the famous Sasser and Blaster. You will find all the TLC links to the different patches patches, and the thing to do to disable system restore, in order to best eliminate them.

brclarke Guest

I had a similar problem a while ago, my new computer freezes all the time after sleep mode, I solved the problem by disabling legacy USB support in BIOS.