Thread: System Freezes after recovering from Hibernation

System Freezes after recovering from Hibernation

I have been using windows vista which freezes if you do not use it all the time. I switch it on in the morning to read the mail and left for work, I return after 3 pm and not open anything at all, I am obliged to turn it off by pressing the button. it restarts by repeating the research and come back after all. The diagnostic test say that everything is because of update, nothing I leave time to eat a piece and I go back and still frozen and it starts, sometimes it does not freeze in the day, why does the System Freezes after recovering from Hibernation if you have an idea thank you

Re: System Freezes after recovering from Hibernation

What kind of sleep do you use Do you use hibernation. You can initially completely disable standby and hibernation. Indeed standby can sometimes be a problem in being unable to activate the devices. If the standby is not in question, it may be a problem of drivers or memory. Difficult to define the problem. Have you recently installed a program or a driver.

The problem surely is just because of the screen saver. It happens on my laptop, I put a screen saver then when I move the mouse, nothing happens, no result I select the screen saver Windows cut just like that image (on PC Laptop Sets the desktop PC is always present) and there is less risk of crashing. Otherwise to do so if Windows is updated and if the power settings of Windows does not conflict with something that could crash the screensaver and lock the computer.

I think that the basic problem is because you have updated your system there seems some sort of corruption on your system and this corruption is the cause behind this problem i would suggest you to go for a system restore. Try to restore a system where it was working without this problem and hence you will get rid of this error.

In this matter i would advice you to install all the drivers once again because when there is certain corruption in the driver files these type of error do occur try to install the drivers online because the drivers which you have on the Driver Cd which you may have got along with the hardware might have been outdated and hence it will be better to install the latest drivers.

There seems definitely a corruption on your system and hence you will have to repair this corruption and for this you will need the recovery CD which you have got along with your system. Insert it in the drive and on the blue welcome screen press the R key this will help you to get rid of this situation.