Thread: Sim Tower on Mac OS X

Sim Tower on Mac OS X

I am having an issue with which i need to work out. Actually i am a big time fan of Sim Tower game and but this game is no longer available on the Macintosh. Is there any one who can help me with the port or the porting of it to the Intel Mac OSX as i really want this game. If you can then please provide me the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sim Tower on Mac OS X

I have gone through the detail of the same and let me tell you that there is no way to port the same. This can be possible that Apple will release the update for the same and then you can get this Sim Tower working again. So wait for the update and if it is having the Sim tower then you can play the same.

I will suggest you to go through the installation of Windows using the Parallel which will let you use the Sim Tower that will make the system of your to work with the Sim Tower. I will advise you to install the same and you will be able to work with the issue of yours. The parallel will help you for running the Sim Tower on Mac.

Dr. V Guest

If possible then download and install the Sim power again on your system that will enable the game play again. I have also looking for the same downloaded the Sim Power and running the same with the help of the Windows on Mac. If you wanted to download the same then search on the Google and you will get lots of link for same.

If all the above replies are not helping you out and you are getting the same problem and no solution for it then it is better to contact the developer of the program. In your case Apple is the developer so it is better to contact them and discuss the problem of your and i am sure you will get the help regarding your issue.

thealtenbach Guest

are you even serious? it’s fake. apple would never change the format..i have seen fake phones even ipods you can only tell from the format. apple knows the important of camera that’s why they have one on the ipod nano. they will not put cameraa on the itouch….not when they are about to have a contract with sprint.