Thread: Windows 7 installation hangs on blue wallpaper

Windows 7 installation hangs on blue wallpaper

I am having an issue with the installation of the Windows 7 RC. While i am installing the Windows 7 everything goes smoothly till it completed loading of the file but after loading the file the installation hangs on the Blue wallpaper. I am unable to find the reason for this hangs.

The installation hangs on this screen:

So if any one is having the idea about this issue then please help me so that i can perform the installation of the Windows 7. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 installation hangs on blue wallpaper

Are you using any USB drive while installing the Windows 7 RC? I think USB is the issue for getting the hang during the installation. I will advise you to turn off the USB from the BIOS option and then install the Windows 7 again and see whether this time you are getting the issue while installing or not. Thanks

I think there might be issue with the hardware profile of your computer which is not showing the Compatibility with the Windows 7. I will advise you to go through the compatibility list of Windows 7 and see whether you hardware is having compatibility with the Windows 7 or not. Thats what i think can be the cause of the issue.

If your computer is still hanging on the installation of the Windows 7 RC then i will advise you to remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from system and ten restart the computer and start installing the Windows 7. Some time the Windows 7 installation fails because of this hardware. So try this out and see whether you are getting it or not.

I think there might be issue with the copy of the Windows 7 RC you are installing. From where did you got that copy? I will advise you to download and install the copy from the official site of Windows 7 that is Microsoft and then install the same into the System. I hope that the issue will resolve with the same.

If nothing is working for you and you are getting the issue with the same then let me tell you that you can get it working with the help of the Microsoft only. For that you just have to contact the Microsoft and discuss the issue of yours. They are having the expert who can give you the working solution regarding your problem.

First of all thanks for all the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine i.e. Windows 7 installation hangs on blue wallpaper. I have gone through all the replies and also when i have contacted the Microsoft regarding the issue of mine got the same replies. I am checking the compatibility of my hardware which might be the issue. Will update if found any solution.