Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-07-2010

Burning dvd movie with mov and flv files

Recently started using macbook and hence i am not very much aware of the macbook can anyone tell me how can i write a dvd movie with files which are in a different formats whic is not supported by the dvd player. I wanted to burn some files to dvd which are in mov and flv file formats. Any help in this matter would be appreciated heavily.
Old 27-07-2010

Re: Burning dvd movie with mov and flv files

As far as i know you will have to make use of the iDVD application within the iLife application and i think that it is one of the best application which can help you in this matter. You can use the iDVD application to burn any sort of DVD file in any format. If you need further help then try to use a converter to convert the file and then burn it on the DVD.
Old 27-07-2010

I would suggest you yo use the Mac video converter application to convert your videos to the appropriate file format which you want This Video Converter for Mac supports all popular video formats and then finally i would suggest you to burn this converted video file to the DVD this will definitely help you to get rid of this problem.
Old 27-07-2010

Here is another application coding / encoding versatile enough that it pays attention. MPEG Streamclip is a converter audio / video multi-format. It allows among others to support videos in many formats, It can convert so many video files, wherever they come from, to better integrate them into timelines editing in Final Cut, iMovie or other video editing software. A good tool for its assembly, whether you are professional or not, even if some codecs are needed to really get the maximum.
Old 27-07-2010

I just bought a mac and I know for goods, she used program (free) for burned DVDs! and know how to program works thank you! Upgrade my mac: Processor 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1GB ddr2 667Mhz
Screen: 20 '

I have a DVD player and DVD recorder ... is the last out!

I await your reply soon! Please help me !!!
Old 27-07-2010

Well you have a mac probably at the top with an integrated burner drive thus you have to access a burning function from command line at the top of the screen (eg + burn the file list on a drive etc.) but you can also use ROXIO TOAST recent LITE version 6 or 7 or other free software like X BURN found on freeware sites or take advantage of iTunes and its integrated burner if you're no etc etc etc say brief us what concerns you more specifically and all is fine.
Old 28-07-2010

Mac video converter is a powerful Mac DVD burner designed for Mac OS users to edit and burn their video files to DVDs. Video Converter for Mac is such a Mac video converter that can help users easily manage and convert videos under mac os x (latest version: snow Leopard supported). this video converter for mac can convert among allmost all videos, such as avi, wmv, mp4, mov, m4v, mkv, flv, divx, xvid, etc.
Old 29-07-2010

Try to use the Kigo Video Converter Free has preset the destination format, but you can also edit the details if you wish: bitrate, screen resolution or codec conversion will be adjusted to your liking. Be careful to balance image quality and size of the video.You can instruct Kigo Video Converter Free multiple conversions and let him work: he then placed in a queue and processes them one by one.
Old 04-01-2013
Banned Users

Try the free Imgburn, great tool to have in your tool collection

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , ,