Thread: MTS Files on Mac

MTS Files on Mac

Hello to everyone. I have recently bought the Panasonic HDC-HS100 camcorder. While making use of that, I came to know that the MTS files need not to have conversion if you want to view that files. Some of the sources said that if you make use of the conversion then it will be helpful to you. So, if you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: MTS Files on Mac

Hello, I think you need to convert that files, so that you will able to view that files without any problem. So, simply make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you convert them, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you are converting that file to the Mac format then it will simply load and you will get the solution for your problem.

Hello, many of the times condition arises where some of the HD camcorders records the videos in different format and it most of the time in the format of the mts, mod, tod, etc. As this sort of the format is not supported by the many of the software applications and due to that, it will needed to have the conversion, so that, that applications can simply use that files. So, it is depending on your whether to convert or not.

Hello, if you are having MTS files from your camcorder then you need not to convert that files. Simply make use of the VLC Media Player and then you will able to get the use for that files without any problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, don't convert that files, simply use the VLC Media player. But, if you are having the "Picture Motion Browser" with you then you don't need to use that also. Simply use this application and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, if you want to convert the MTC files then you will able to get the Key Features of MTS Converter Mac as below:
    • Specially designed for Mac OS Users.
    • Convert MTS files to various output formats like iPod, PSP, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, etc
    • Batch conversion is supported with high conversion speed and excellent quality
    • Powerful edit functions, such as trim video, crop video,set output settings,etc.
    • Support previewing the video files before conversion and allow to pause, stop and continue at any moment during conversion
    • Capture beautiful images while previewing the movie
    • Merging all added files into one file
    • MTS Video Converter Mac is easy to use. Just a few clicks, the conversion can be successfully finished.

treemme96 Guest

Yet the AVCHD video turns out to be incompatible with QuickTime Player. Surely you may play it with Mplayer or VLC player, but if guys like me would rather use QuickTime Player watching everything. In order to play the AVCHD or AVCHD Lite video files generated by the Panasonic Lumix Camera smoothly on Mac, the MTS files must be converted to QuickTime compatible format, like MOV, MP4.
    Hope this guide will be helpful for you.

swagerr Guest

I know there were any children on this issue, it is surprising that iMovie can not import AVCHD files (MTS) files even if it is supposed to support AVCHD. It seems to import directly from the device, making it impossible to take your camera on a journey of files and multilateral verification system.