Thread: Cyberlink Media Library Service

Cyberlink Media Library Service

I have been figuring out that my system is so busy at inopportune times. When I launch the task manager in the background and click to get what is hogging this , this is because of CLMLSvc.exe. Does somebody have any idea what the program really does ? I can disable the check this within the MSCONFIG but needed to have some feedback first. One more thing , there are quite some different things running from Cyberlink and I am considering that if they are entirely important as well. There are three entries which are UpdateWithCreateOnce.

Re: Cyberlink Media Library Service

Hey guys ! I am in some confusion to perform something or the functionality has been destroyed now . I need to know about the procedure to stop the CyberLink Media Library Service which is causing my system to run very slow ? CyberLink Media Library Service that is provided with my system is constantly scanning the hard disk, the same thing making this too slow. Do you have any ides to uninstall this? I am not getting this from Control Panel.Any help would be appreciated ...

If you are running with the issue of running slow down the machine , there may be several causes for this issue :

Microsoft Registry issues
    RAM
    De-Fragmenting
    Etc.

Clean the windows registry can proceed up the system.
    Registry Cleaner can resolve your system errors.
    Over time, you have done the installation of new programs then just uninstalled unnecessary programs, update the installed programs, install new devices.
    Download files from the web, etcetera, hence embarking entire records within the registry system.
    This is common but it is not wise to skip this untouched.
    Once, if I have done then you have to find out the integrity of the files and delete files that are no longer in use to manage the speed of your computer system.

You can go ahead for the registry cleaner to wipe up your machine and then improve the performance of your system ,Why ?the causes is that there may be some registry issues and remnant,damaged files and temp files in your machine which causes "computer slow".
    Whenever , you done the installation and uninstallation of the programs on your system and surfing online you make junk in the system registry.over time, the registry can go ahead to enormous the proportions, especially if the different type of programs which you have installed do not do a fine job of removing and/or updating it's Registry entries.You require to scan and clean out your system with registry cleaner to improve it better.