Thread: HP Pavilion DV9230us 7F Stop Error

HP Pavilion DV9230us 7F Stop Error

It the entire started regarding 2-3 weeks ago did it start approximately the similar time for you. If it did I am wondering if it was an update that is causing this. I have encompass to been getting the BSOD by means of this error. It immediately came out of the BLUE (No Pun Intended) the entire was extremely well previous to this no tribulations. I determine to follow this thread carefully so several assist would be great Thanks. This has been occurring on my HP Pavilion DV9230us Vista Home Premium SP2.

Re: HP Pavilion DV9230us 7F Stop Error

For this you have to first Download/install BlueScreenView . Than twice hit it off BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program. When scanning is completed, Edit/Select the entire then File/Save preferred or chosen Items. Save the report as BSOD.txt. Then you have to open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy the entire content might you get some information in sequence from their may it help you.

When I have comprise a variety of dissimilar STOP errors, such as you replicate it has been an indication that I desirable to change my CMOS battery. Something I saw today which might assist somebody additional well-informed than I am to assist you: "The kernel and HAL files for single-processor and multiprocessor systems are stored on the Windows XP Professional operating system CD using two dissimilar file names. For illustration, the solitary and multi-processor versions or descriptions of the kernel, named Ntoskrnl.exe and Ntkrnlmp.exe respectively. Setup copies moreover Ntoskrnl.exe or Ntkrnlmp.exe to your system as Ntoskrnl.exe."

At the end there you lost me I have comprise a HP dv9230 Pavilion, by means of Vista Home Premium SP2 I did a video create certain I have encompass Nvidia GeForce 7600 and says driver up to date. What is MCOS battery not my laptop battery Right. I imagine I necessitate an innovative one of those though it does not hold a charge but I maintain it plugged in the entire the time at present anyways. I in addition have a dual core processor Intel T5500 1.66 ghz.

I immediately required confirming that you had a multicore processor and consequently had the appropriate hal.dll and ntkrnlpa.exe files installed, in view of the fact that those are designed for multicores. If you encompass had a single-core processor, yet were getting errors reflecting ntkrnlpa.exe. Then I would think perhaps you have the wrong files installed in your system.

I recommend to uninstalling the video drivers then reinstalling similar. When files become damaged, the status messages in Windows do not unavoidably modify until something develops a serious impact such as a STOP error. I would in addition run the dxdiagnostic, immediately to create certain the program and the multimedia functions. I cannot take you several farther by means of this, the BC Advisors certainly are familiar with a lot additional regarding these issues than I do and I think they determine to pick this up from this point.

It might be a superior idea to start by means of RAM testing A. If you encompass and comprise additional than one RAM module installed, try starting system by means of one RAM stick at a time. First you have to download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip). Then you have encompassed to unzip downloaded memtest86+-iso.zip file. Inside, you determine to locate memtest86+-iso file. Subsequent to it download, and install ImgBurn: Imgburn.com/. Then you have to insert blank CD into your CD drive. Open ImgBurn, and hit it off on Write image file to disc. Subsequent to hit it off on Browse for a file icon: Once the CD is produced, boot from it, and memtest determine to mechanically start to run.