Thread: Failed to Connect to User Profile Service

Failed to Connect to User Profile Service

Windows might not attach to the System Event Notification Service. This tribulation protects limited users from logging on to the system. As an administrative user, you be able to review the System Event Log for details regarding why the service did not respond. That would be my innovative tribulations. What occurred: Cleaned my registry by means of regcure, started to watch a video on nostalgia critic, then I blue screen would. When it restarted, that error message popped up. So I tried a small number of things. First, I went to regcure (in safemode, might not do no matter which generally) and tried to revert to my last registry, additional than that did not work. I tried working with sfc /scan at present in the cmd but that didn't find anything. I tried a "clean" startup, but that didn't change anything since none of the windows services were running. Then I tried to revert to most recent working start up, at the f8 menu in startup, additional than that did nothing. I tried to delete my user account, additional than it would not delete for the reason that the service was not working. I tried to view the event log, additional than that in addition did not work due to the service not running.

Re: Failed to Connect to User Profile Service

For a number of reasons my drivers do not demonstrate at startup, so I cannot have right of entry my startup disk and I in addition cannot have right of entry several services. I read approximately and saw that sometimes a blocked virus scanner be able to cause comparable things to this, or a conflicker worm. I scanned my system by means of avast, spybot and adaware none of those originate anything wrong with the computer. I also (don't ask me why, i forgot) tried uninstalling regcure, but that also did nothing. I have a small number of speculations at the cause of this additional than they are guesses, so any assist is tranquil appreciated. First, it might be the hard drive got shaken loose, in view of the fact that the entire my programs seem to be slower when I run the system generally. Additional than then, it might not possibly demonstrate the entire of my stuff I guess you be able to say. Regcure might have deleted something, additional than then why would not it work subsequent to I reverted, or uninstalled, it. It might immediately be windows vista too, additional than I do not be familiar with.

No, not for the reason that of you additional than because of my system. I was capable to uninstall regcure by means of tuneup utilities 2009, in view of the fact that for some reason the "permit or prohibit administrator" question popup does not popup. I determine to give it to you similar to this bad, to superior, too bad. The bad news: I previously used regcure, so it might have previously screwed up my system. Good news: I uninstalled it. I cannot have right of entry the system event announcement service, and I cannot even search no matter which at the start button as it says "search failed to initialize." I am starting to consider my system immediately hates me or perhaps it immediately was not well situate together or perhaps something else and I am totally missing a simple fix.

I tried resetting them to safe, which was suggested (expectantly that's alright by means of you). Did not do no matter which. As far as I be able to tell. So I am guessing if it was not the registry, then it's moreover my hard drive or something else I cannot imagine of. I set them to the defaulting for my version or description of windows, it did not modify anything. I do not imagine it has anything to do by means of registry to be honest, in view of the fact that when I turn the system on it demonstrates my mother board, and then skips straight to windows. That would mean it's skipping my hard drives, for no reason at the entire.

Yes it’s the entire regarding the registry almost certainly as the commands to start the service are not running though it is probable the service has been corrupted. Try these to clear corruption and repair/replace damaged/missing system files. You have to first go to the Start - type in Search box - COMMAND locate at top of register - then right hit it off and run as admin sfc /scan at present. Then run checkdisk schedule it to run at next start and then Apply OK your approach out then restart.

I did the sfc scan and when it completed it said that it did not locate any tribulations. I went to the site you scheduled, and attempted to type in the line to let me view the log file, additional than nothing occurred. I do not be familiar with why though subsequent to doing the checkdisk at startup, when it started up the desktop did not start up. So I restarted, fearing I had additional tribulations, and it started up as previous to by means of the user profile service not running. So I do not be familiar with if anything occurred internally, additional than it seems as if the system has not changed. Thanks again for trying, the entire in excess of again.

You have to utilize a Vista boot disk and try. You be able to borrow one if desirable they are not copy secluded. Or make one. Optimistically you be able to reach the points. System restore does not come into view to be functioning appropriately on this system. The Volume Shadow copy service used by System Restore is not running. For additional information in sequence view the event log.