Thread: Flash performance slow on linux

Flash performance slow on linux

Hello,
    In any browser (Opera, Firefox, Chrome) flash works fine just 5-10 seconds, followed by a strong load on the processor. Well, actually, starting terrible brakes. Is it always like that happened, or only the latest version of flash? And in all distributions, or whether it only under Linux Ubuntu? Where is the exact problem? Any help on this is appreciated. thank you.

Re: Flash performance slow on linux

I can say that very much depends on the type of flush. For example it happens that 2-3 small flush brake comp as a whole does not pull the film on YouTube. Further research has shown that's not the Adobe Flash Player - is exactly the same picture and say, if instead use gnash. Again, after further studies indicate that the problem of sound, specifically the fact that the latest versions of ALSA tied to pulseaudio and that's probably just in it all the rakes and are - the curve it. In any case, in the / var / log / messages are not often seen swearing at the core ejection pulseaudio because of its abnormal behavior precisely when brakes with Flash. Why the problem occurs only in tandem to flash - I say difficult. May cause some specifics of flushes with sound - can open up a lot of threads, buffering may be some wild - HZ. I only know that while ALSA is not compatible with pulseaudio and problems with flash on Linux was not.
    for more help you can visit here
    Adobe improves performance in Flash Player 10

I do not really know what is wrong with firefox but consider that flash is installed so that name and it crashes when flash is called instead to give me a link to the plugin. So how fair to actually install flash player? Any more discussion on this topic.

Go download the archive of flash player for Linux on the Adobe website. Then you follow the instructions at the Macromedia (unpack, run the installation in a console (not root)). I guess this is the solution you are looking for.

I have a problem with my Opera browser. Flash does not work completely. there is always an empty field where there should be something with flash. with the firefox plugin, the flash. in the plugins also appears shockwave flash plugin 9.0 R115. someone has an idea what I can do to make it work again? Also, the operating system that I use is linux based.

I installed all the plugins of this page but I'm still not able to watch a simple video to YouTube. Some titles / headers are working on this page, but it is obvious that there is something wrong. Problem description on YouTube: The player seems to load a split second but it immediately freezes.

You should try to uninstall all plugins related to flash by searching in the Synaptic package manager. Then check that there is no plugin libflash "in the directories: ~ / .mozilla / plugins and / usr / lib / firefox / plugins /
    (Delete as necessary) Then reinstall one plugin (the one Adobe is one that works best).