Thread: Windows 7 hangs at classpnp.sys for 10 minutes

Windows 7 hangs at classpnp.sys for 10 minutes

Ok last night I was doing a job where everything became super super lag, so I reboot to see if it fixes the problem. Instead of loading Windows thing continued for about 10 minutes, then took me to the agreement of self-repair. Well fun. So I tried to boot in Safe Mode, and hung to Classpnp.sys for about 10 minutes, then Safe Mode has finally arrived. But no icons, no taskbar, only one cursor. I waited about 20 minutes before i drive off I'm currently on a linux boot disk to try to find a solution. My startup disk in Windows 7 is my fathers, so I do not have access. Any help?

Re: Windows 7 hangs at classpnp.sys for 10 minutes

Just Repair. But you need the disk to do... You can not enter in safe mode I would say that you will have to you the disk. If you do in safe mode to fix a disk error checking. You can do this by right clicking on your hard drive with Windows installed and then go to properties then tools and there restart pc and let it do its analysis.

You can not really do much with the command prompt, at this point. You need Windows 7 disc. chkdsk will not help IMO. With Windows 7 disc, choose Windows Repair and I think there an option to repair the startup files. Try that. If not, try System Restore. Still no then you have to reformat I'm afraid.

A supported hotfix is obtainable from Microsoft. Nevertheless, this hotfix is proposed to correct this problem. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.

Just to know is at what time it blocks the most before or after you type your. If it is before, ccleaner or change anything. Seven has a boot after having a bit more optimized, it is remains fragile. If it is before, please check the file system and rebuild the boot sequence (like on vista but I saiis if orders are not identical). Otherwise the drivers to verify, it's not a bad idea. Also check your well ke the correct version with the correct drivers (64bit drivers style with the 64-bit)

I just installed Windows Seven alone on my ordinateur.Tout currently works well. The only problem is that it puts too much time manually start or restart True (10 min wait). The wait is exasperating. Which one would be kind enough to assist me with this crucial problem. I have a computer with a motherboard Asrock Dual SATA2 4 core processor, suport the motherboard, graphics card Geforce 7200 Gs. I would be grateful to all.

Just put in the windows 7 disk, and boot from it. then select to repair, and from the repair option select startup repair.

i dont know what is wrong with you peoples computers. But i use Windows 7 too. and its a 64bit one.
    My config is AMD Athlon 3500+ 2.2GHz processor, 2GB DDR2 RAM, ECS RS482M-M and 1GB XFX HD4650. my system has a lot of programs and games on it but my whole thing boots in around 30seconds. i think the hardware you are using is crappy or it has compatibility issues.
    Last edited by tEcH mAsTer; 12-07-2010 at 04:05 PM.

If it is before, ccleaner or change anything. Seven has a boot after having a bit more optimized, it is remains fragile. If it is before, please check the file system and rebuild the boot sequence (like on vista but I saiis if orders are not identical). Otherwise the drivers to verify, it's not a bad idea. Also check your well ke the correct version with the correct drivers (64bit drivers style with the 64-bit).