Thread: Windows 7 "please replace battery" error

Windows 7 "please replace battery" error

I have been using the Windows 7 operating system in my HP laptop from about 2-3 months. I have not encountered any such problem till now. I am getting the Windows 7 "please replace battery" error. I charged the whole battery and the situation that I am facing is that the battery does not last for more than 20 minutes, when music is played. After that I get the particular error message. Please assist me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Windows 7 "please replace battery" error

It seems that you are getting the Windows 7 "please replace battery" error because there is some problem with the battery. According to me, the only solution that can fix this problem is to get a brand new battery for your laptop.

Charge it fully and let me know if you get the same error message with the new battery too. I will help you with some other suggestion if the situation persists. I am awaiting your reply.

Rather than playing with your computer, it is required that you must take the entire system to an authorized HP gallery. They will be able to look into what is causing the problem. As they know the entire settings of their product and all its components, they will be able to give the proper solution to fix the problem. You can also trust on the repairs that the official people do.

If you have the warranty of the computer remaining, then I recommend you to take the system to the dealer from whom you purchased the same. If there are repairs to be done, then it will be done for free. If take your computer somewhere other than the dealer, then you will have to pay for the repairs. I am sure that the Windows 7 operating system is not responsible for the "please replace battery" error.

I want you guys to know that the Windows 7 "please replace battery" error has been fixed out by me by simply replacing the old battery with a new one. So, the error was being caused because of a problem with the battery itself. It was nowhere related to to the operating system. Anyways, thanks for all the suggestions and comments on this topic.

jackmartinn55 Guest

You are using window 7 operating system. The following error comes in Windows 7 "please replace battery" error. So first of all you check your laptop charger. Replace charger and check your system. If charger is ok. Then contact hardware engineer for laptop battery if problem in battery than replaced your laptop battery.