Thread: sysfader: iexplore.exe - application error

sysfader: iexplore.exe - application error

Hello, I have a windows xp system pack 3, 2002, and I ussually get an error message when I am in Meebo while trying to launch my webcam into aim... The message is:

SysFader: iexplore.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x0b4c1934" referenced memory at "0x0000003e". The memory could not be "read".

click cancel to debug

click ok to terminate

how can I fix this error?

why is this error not allowing me to launch my web cam?

this also happens when I use other web clients like safari, and mozila firefox.

thanks.

Re: sysfader: iexplore.exe - application error

Download shockwave version 10, everything will be sovled.

0x0000003e is a Windows 2000 Executive character-mode STOP message. It indicates the multiprocessor configuration is not supported. For example, not all processors are at the same level or of the same type. There might also be mismatched coprocessor support. Read more information here.

well I have installed the latest version of shock wave and it is doing the same thing, and my computer is a windows xp not a 2000, and if this is a windows 2000 character why is it still affecting my computer which is a windows xp? how can I stop this? I used meebo before with the webcam perfectly fine I don't know why is this happening now...

stiven251 Guest

I think this problem related to you registry. because of virus so install any trusted antivirus and scan your pc and use tune up utility software to repair your registry. then your problem will solved.

Hi clayjr22,
    Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the meebo software again to be used with your webcam? Try to turn off the "enable visual styles in Buttons and Controls" option in your internet explorer browser and check whether it solves your issue or not. Sysfader is a part of Windows XP that provides all the so called "cool animation effects". These include fading menus in and out. Animating windows and so on. However, the fact is that you don't need sysfader on your computer. You're better off without it, especially if you're getting a lot of 'Sysfader.exe has crashed' errors or if your computer is running slow. Even if you don't think it's slow I recommend you read the whole article below. To get rid of this problem all you need to do is this: Press Windows Flag (Windows Key) + Pause break key.