Thread: Please we want arabic language with mac os

Please we want arabic language with mac os

I am residing in Saudi Arabia since arabic is the official throughout the country and most of the documents which we use are in arabic i would like to know whether there is a version of the Mac OS available in Arabic language. I have the windows 7 operating system in arabic language. Please we want arabic language with mac OS too is it possible.

Re: Please we want arabic language with mac os

Like most of the time, very interesting information collected about Mac OS. The system Apple Mac OS X , is finally available in Arabic. And I was talking out loud all the time watching the intro sequence starting at the lighting of every new Mac, where they saw "hello" written in virtually every language on earth, except in Arabic. What is funny in all this is that I can barely read and write my name in Arabic. But will solve your problem all the best.

This refers to the Arabic language used in an operating system in this case Mac OS. Apple if it took this step because it is fully aware of the commercial impact on the project. It does not for users who live in Morocco, I can assure you, as the percentage of Moroccans who can afford a Mac and Arabic in addition is very minimal sees almost null.

Apple plans thus conquering a lucrative market that was previously dominated by Microsoft on this, and obviously the Middle East, and most notably the country with petrodollars. So the approach is purely commercial and economic. I would say even better is the most beautiful language in existence because it has been chosen by our Creator for last holy book for all, Arabs and non Arabs

Have you heard about the Arab Business Machine (ABM), the company responsible for marketing the Apple solutions in the Middle East, offers users of Mac OS X 10.5.2 download a localization kit Once installed, for all menus in Arabic applications included with the system properly in the dashboard International choose this default language. ABM also offers a kit for download for owners of Intel Macs running Tiger.

They have not so far right justified, to meet the reading, but it's probably a different story to do. Someone knows if it exists, a Mac OS X is entirely for those who read from right to left. So i would suggest you to wait for some two three days this will help you to get this problem solved.