Thread: Live cam voice and Windows 7

Live cam voice and Windows 7

I tested the Live Cam Voice under windows7? After having tested the beta for months on my laptop with my old philips cam PCVC840K no worries ( it does not work with Vista ...), I want to test my cam creative live cam voice on my desktop quite recently upgraded but has W7RC I have a BSOD when I try to use it. Can anybody see the problem ? Please help.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Live cam voice and Windows 7

This is the first time I read this kind of witness. Finally someone agrees with me about Vista. XP is good too, but it is a bit limited for some applications or devices. For this problem , I do not know from where that came from. You use four apparently identical webcam . XP does not handle 4 may not simultaneously webcam .

You can now sound your best with Creative Live ! Cam Voice and its Revolutionary Directional Live! Audio Technology . Its integrated Adaptive Array Microphones and Directional Live! Audio blocks out unwanted Surrounding Almost all noise , so all you hear is your voice - and nothing else . Live ! Cam Voice 's advanced CMOS sensor and high quality ultra- wide angle lens lets you capture large 1.3-megapixel videos , and snaps up to 5 - megapixel photos.

On the page offers you the files with driver for Live ! Cam Voice Webcam - Creative Labs , which are in our database . The icons to the left will help you choose the format driver for Creative Labs - Live! Cam Voice webcam and language file. If the file is not requested , so for the moment driver does not exist in our database . You can book it in the " Request File " . You can also find the appropriate driver for models close to Webcam Creative- Labs.

Webcam Creative Live ! Cam Voice has a video resolution of 1.3 mega pixels and 5 mega pixel camera to capture . It also includes two microphones for better quality video conferencing . This driver ( 1.02.08.0710 ) integrates Live! Cam Console which provides access to the following adjustments :
    * Auto Tuning
    * Smart Face Tracking
    * Advanced Video FX
    * Pan and Tilt
    * Noise Cancellation .

Creative launches Live! Cam Vista IM, Live ! Cam Video IM Live ! Cam Video IM Pro Live! Cam Optia after the success of its Live ! Cam Voice based on wireless microphone technology controlled directivity capable of eliminating the background noise. These new cams are all designed for the broadband generation , with VGA sensor that accelerate the submission of data and meet the expectations of users seeking an optimal image quality . Live Models ! Cam work with leading IP telephony applications , including MSN Messenger, Skype , Yahoo Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger.