Thread: Soundblaster X Fi Surround Sound fontbank manager

Soundblaster X Fi Surround Sound fontbank manager

I require creative USB or PCI express soundcard and I require that urgently. I want to use the soundfont bank manager without any difficulty. I have no idea whether X Fi surround 5.1 USB soundcard supports the soundfont bank manager. I have tried the X Fi on my Vista operating system but it is giving me error. Basically I want to know that can I use the soundfont bank manager with X Fi that is surrounded by 5.1 USB. Which version of the soundfont bank manager and where I can I download it. Any related information to Soundblaster X Fi Surround Sound fontbank manager will be appreciated

Re: Soundblaster X Fi Surround Sound fontbank manager

If you are running the X Fi surround 5.1 USB on windows 7 operating system. Actually there is no option given for the soundblaster soundfonts at all. Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth is the only option left for it. But the problem is that soundfont manager is not present in the CD. Well if you can updated the driver then that can provide you a little help. This is the only thing I can say about it.

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy including Platinum and Platinum eX ranges. These new drivers corrected some bugs and offer some improvements, particularly in terms of the Creative Audio Console application. Other improvements made by these drivers are not stamped 2.08.0004 specified by Creative.

I just installed the driver X-Fi (not too eager to redo everything) on my audigy 2 zs unproblematic, after downloading the driver X-Fi decompress the file crafting drivers run setup.exe or install check un-install. Well, when I redo my install all clean and everything in my power dvd SPDIF and DTS recognized (connect to analog on a kit Creative Inspire 5500)

For SB Live! You can use the drivers of the E-mu APS version "pro" of the Live!, and, even today. They are more stable home for the MIDI drivers Creative in any case Kx drivers or alternative, but they have not been updated since a very long time. As for the X-Fi, I was right not to offer me, it not only seems to have problems of drivers, But in addition to having seen at work at a dude, it does not really convince me, nor at the Crystalizer, either in rendering SoundFonts; on my personal banking, some instruments bug gent on a X-Fi when it is on my nickel 5.1

As you know, so that EAX 3D audio effects work on Windows Vista in the video game based on the DirectSound3D API, it is necessary to use the software ALchemy with the Sound Blaster Audigy sound cards and Sound Blaster X-Fi. It is unreasonable to think that Creative would soon update ALchemy to support the card Auzen X-Fi Auzentech Prelude 7.1 to less that Creative wants to keep this exclusive for its own products. For now, Auzentech merely indicates that the EAX effects are available only in games that use native OpenAL library. We'll know probably more soon.

Creative sound card offers a set and speaker kit that allows you to live home cinema sensations of first order. This couple Audigy 2 ZS and GigaWorks S750 7.1 allows to build a small area of high quality. The material is sturdy and staffing software interesting. There remains the thorny problem of the budget seems high but fairly recessed front solutions Hi-fi.